Upsell Checkbox Order Bump

Upsell Checkbox Order Bump

$4/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 31, 2023

This is the only checkbox cross-sell/upsell app I can find and it's amazing. The support is great. Highly recommend!

Godly Bible
January 3, 2023

The app is exactly what I need for the Priority Shipping add-on. It's simple and easy to read for a user. Although I ran into some problems while setting up the app. But their customer support, Ralph, is really helpful. Highly recommend!

Jewelry316
Taiwan
December 22, 2022

Thank you, great Support, works very well and makes it soooooooooooooooooooo much. Makes it so much easier to work

KlaSopLeen UG
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 21, 2022

The only upsell app I will continue to use and refer businesses too! These guys are the best and the customer support is amazing!

Tiny Travelrs
December 15, 2022

I love the app so much, the support is always here to help and when i want some changes they always are directly apporved. KEEP GOING

Durapractic
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
December 8, 2022

Super simple app, works great. We were looking to add a checkbox to some of our product pages, and this worked perfectly. Thanks!

Marathon Watch North America
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 5, 2022

I am very impressed with the customer service of this app. Ralph was very helpful and solved some technical issues I ran into as well as helped me with set up.

KyKave
November 24, 2022

I have been looking for an App like that for a long time now. And after an awesome support and help from Ralph we got everything we need and the App works great! Thanks again Ralph and the team for all the help! Great work! :)

Apple Watch Armbands
Ireland
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 16, 2022

Very great app, ralph customized everything i wanted and its looking so good on my website. Thank you very much!

Astarey
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 10, 2022

After a long search for a checkbox upsell app I finally found this one. Works perfectly and is even customisable with css. Great support from Ralph btw, the guy helped me a lot with custom stuff!

trendt.de