B2B Handsfree

B2B Handsfree

by A9 Design

B2B & Wholesale custom registration and EU VAT ID validation

Covidmaske.at

I run a b2b Shop and b2b Handsfree works perfectly for me.
The support is really fast and very helpful, we could solve some minor tasks within 24 hours. I definitely recommend this app!!!

Au matin pro

simple, efficient, gets the job done.
the team is available, fast and friendly. I highly recommend for sure

optikvibe

My webpage is designed for B2B purposes.
I tried to find B2B login with VAT verification.
There are lots of apps supporting custom login format but most of them didn't support VAT verification feature. But this app DOES!

Also, I contacted the customer service several times asking them to fit the registration form design to my website and making the form as the default registration form and all of them were solved so quickly.

VAT verification feature and customer service of this App is the most outstanding point.

August 4, 2020

Thanks a lot! Your words gladden us greatly.

WORKWEAR RESTYLE

Great App and service, I was use this app for a view months, but when I update my theme is was not working well anymore, but they fixed it for me, in a few minutes. Big Thanks and I wish you a great succes :)

Fit Beans®

Gute App für alle Stores, die auch an Unternehmen im Ausland verkaufen wollen. Hilfreicher und schneller Support!