Boost your conversion rate
Customers are much more likely to buy from a site in their native language. Welcome your customers and make them feel at home.
Quick and easy
Everything with Bablic is easy! Simply click on any element to edit text, replace images, adjust styling and much more...
Top quality result
Combine machine, manual, or professional translation for top-quality content. Customize the language menu and make your store stunning!
About Bablic Translation
Translate your Shopify store in minutes, no coding required, just use our user-friendly, visual editor. Trusted by hundreds of businesses.
- Available with machine, human or manual translation
- Advanced, one-of-a-kind technology
- Full website localization, including images and Styling
- 100% SEO-Friendly translation
- Free dedicated support
Order professional translations starting at $0.06 per word, or manually translate your content for free.
What does Bablic do?
- In-context visual editor (instantly preview and edit your translated website)
- Replace images per language with just 1 click
- Fix style/CSS issues with just 1 click
- SEO support including the translation of Meta Tags
- Automatic language detection based on visitors' browser language (customers see their preferred language immediately)
- Customizable language switching widget (customize the look & feel of the language switching widget to match your website)
- Use query string, subdomains or custom domains for each translated language
- Import/Export of translated content (CSV, PO, XLIFF, JSON)
- Supports Right-To-Left languages (Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
What else can you expect from Bablic?
Free 1-on-1 consultations. Speak to any one of our dedicated localization experts for advice and more when entering a new market, free of charge.
Dedicated support. All inquiries are answered within a matter of hours.
Access to human translation. Get high-quality, professional, human translation from Bablic's network of translators, the same one used by industry leaders such as Google, IBM, Expedia and other Fortune 500 companies.
Machine translation. Start off with machine translation and then manually improve it in order to save and even skip on ordering professional human translation if possible.
Global delivery network. 99.99% uptime pretty much guarantees you won't miss a sale.
Collaboration. Invite colleagues to help translate your website, assign them roles with limited access such as Translators, or even Admins with more freedom.
Visit our homepage and just enter your URL for an instant preview of your translated website, for free, right now!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
2 translated languages
150,000 page views/month
50,000 free machine words
+ Customizable language widget
7 translated languages
500,000 page views/month
200,000 free machine words
+ Customizable language widget
+ SEO Features
Unlimited translated languages
2,000,000 page views/month
600,000 free machine words
All features on Plus
Home page translation only
1 Translated language
10,000 page views/month
1,500 free machine words
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 106 reviews
Most recent reviews
Good translation features. Mixing manual and machine translation as we go is a good feature and good UX.
Cotton Heart Design
**** BIG WARNING, STAY AWAY **** all potential Hebrew users & all other Right-To-Left language customers be aware!!! Let me explain - the App enables you to get to a good enough Hebrew language view although it requires quite a lot of manual translation and fixing to be done by you or their experts (with additional costs per word). So far so good, however, the problem is that they mislead you and even lure you into the app just to find out later that the 15$ basic program they offer for that can't really be used - it doesn't support the RTL (Right-To-Left) feature - can you believe that? This is the most basic feature needed for Hebrew!!. Now, it is available and works in the trial period but when you want to enable it - Oh, surprise! it doesn't - for that you need the more expensive programs. Only after investing many hours during the trial period in translating and preparing the site for Hebrew , I discovered this. In my opinion can't trust a company which acts this way. Be aware, that's my best advice !!!
This is an amazing and easy to use app!!!