Bablic Translation

Bablic Translation

by Bablic LTD

Translate your Shopify store in minutes

Cotton Heart Design

**** BIG WARNING, STAY AWAY **** all potential Hebrew users & all other Right-To-Left language customers be aware!!! Let me explain - the App enables you to get to a good enough Hebrew language view although it requires quite a lot of manual translation and fixing to be done by you or their experts (with additional costs per word). So far so good, however, the problem is that they mislead you and even lure you into the app just to find out later that the 15$ basic program they offer for that can't really be used - it doesn't support the RTL (Right-To-Left) feature - can you believe that? This is the most basic feature needed for Hebrew!!. Now, it is available and works in the trial period but when you want to enable it - Oh, surprise! it doesn't - for that you need the more expensive programs. Only after investing many hours during the trial period in translating and preparing the site for Hebrew , I discovered this. In my opinion can't trust a company which acts this way. Be aware, that's my best advice !!!

Acendrados

This is an amazing and easy to use app!!!

Rutasyraices

The best solution I've found so far to have multilanguage Shopify stores.

Ishop4less Com

Wonderful app easy to install no coding required!

Nextwalletstore

It seems great but the app propose me free machine wrod to write a review before using it !!! strange

Nineties Children

so far so good. will re-review in a month or so. Cheers

Dansleau

great app ! I recommend this app !

Nastri Fashion

This plugin saved me to translate my theme in real time THANKS

Troupant

Too early to tell. But so far so good.

Lookimadiva

Testing. I'll give a new review in a month. :)
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11