Bablic Translation

Bablic Translation

$19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
January 22, 2022

We had no help.
It is not working with markets of Shopify.
We paid a lot money as they want you to upgrade to use SEO functions.
But in the end they do not work with different domains per language and they just put ?locale=de in the url and no SEO domains.
Had several support tickets but never a response like they understand the issue and solve this.

Zwemmershop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 28, 2021

Bablic 能協助我完成本地化翻譯的軟件, 可視化的操作很簡單,另外,他們的技術人員(Tal Eilat)跟進很負責任,對發生的問題能即時及完美解決。
但還有可改進的部份,就是若果Shopify網站內容是Hard Coding在Liquid內,我們是無法自行翻譯的,他們說是因為AKI的問題,另外,checkout 及 system 的情況也一樣。
Bablic can help me complete the software for localization translation. The visual operation is very simple. In addition, their technical staff (Tal Eilat) is very responsible for follow-up, and can solve problems immediately and perfectly.
But there is still a part that can be improved. If the content of the Shopify website is Hard Coding in Liquid, we cannot translate it ourselves. They say it is because of AKI problems. In addition, checkout and system are the same.

Bauerfeind Macau - Sports
Macao SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 23, 2021

The only tool that has a visual editor and is integrated with Shopify store languages, their support is fast and super helpful!

TD Investor Relations
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 6, 2021

Several support reach outs. Half answers to questions and several customer service representatives without the correct or helpful information. Have been trying to resolve issues and answer basic questions for two weeks now.

GetBounceCanada
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
February 22, 2021

This App is very easy to use. The customer service is excellent. They provide fast answers and they give a perfect support.

Idalyart
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 19, 2020

I have been using the app for over 2-3 years and I do not regret my choice. It's easy to use and if you have any problem the support team is there to help you. Bablic is one of the most important app I have on my store.

Wacaco
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 18, 2020

It really is an amazing app! So easy to use and really helpful. The support team is 24/7 and they really help you out in every question you have, they do everything earthly possible to help you translate everything... I was skeptical at first, but then they proved me wrong. 100% Recommend it.

Cordialsa USA INC
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 23, 2020

Their app and their customer support are amazing! Very polite, very helpful and very fast replies. I don't have words to describe how thankful I am! :)))

30DAYSKETO
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 29, 2020

Does NOT translate well and doesn't translate everything. Not easy to navigate and customer service is non existing.

Mark My Roots
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 13, 2020

The Bablic Team is super helpful! I had a little problem with my account and they fixed it in a few minutes!

Clienze