Site translation to grow store
Get customers from new countries with minimal effort. Easily translate your site to your visitor's language and boost conversion rate.
Multi language translation app
Manage your multilingual translation easily with our Visual Editor. Make changes with a few clicks and publish instantly in every language.
Translate website to sell more
Localize your store to gain multi-language SEO benefits. Grow international traffic organically. Translate your website to sell globally.
About Bablic Store Translation App
Grow your business worldwide - Translate and localize your store in minutes - 14-day free trial, no credit card required
Bablic is more than just translation. Our customers increase revenues and boost growth by translating and localizing their entire store with no headaches. Your customers see their preferred language, and Bablic remembers their language choice every time they return to the store. Reduce bounce rate, increase time on page, boost conversions and ROI on every product.
- No coding needed. Our user-friendly Visual Editor can translate pictures, buttons, popups, and more
- Instant global reach. Enter new markets in minutes for more visitors, engagement, and sales
- Translation choice. Free auto-translate, use your own translation, or easily hire one of our professional translation partners
Bablic's translation is 100% SEO-friendly. No headaches, and a free dedicated support team - which is why hundreds of Shopify store owners trust us with their website's translation.
Bablic works for you to bring you visitors with its SEO-friendly translation to increase your exposure and visibility in all the local search engines. In your store, Bablic offers your customers a smooth and natural shopping experience by detecting and displaying their native language automatically.
Making changes, adding new products or running promotions in multiple languages is as easy as you can imagine. Bablic is a fully visual translation management solution, helping you roll out, roll back, and track multiple page versions more easily than ever. So you can concentrate on running your store, Bablic has you covered worldwide.
What makes Bablic Translation different?
- Visual Editor gives you an instant preview – fix style/CSS issues, then go live in a click
- Localized images and videos for a stunning shopping experience
- Optimal SEO with translated URL, subdomains, and meta tags translation
- Automatic language detection
- Customized language switching widget to fit your store’s design
- Easy content import/export to/from common file formats
- Full right-to-left support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc)
What else can you expect from Bablic Translation?
- Free consultation & support. Our dedicated localization experts will assist you in the process, so you’re never alone.
- Cost savings, uncompromised quality. Start with machine translation, then manually improve to save costs. Otherwise, access Bablic's professional translators network, also used by industry leaders such as Google, IBM, and Expedia, from $0.06 per word.
- Bulletproof stability. 99.9% uptime helps guarantee you won't miss a sale.
- Collaboration. Give colleagues or employees limited or full access to your site’s Bablic dashboard.
- No contracts or hidden fees – ever.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $15.83/month billed at $190 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Bauerfeind Macau - Sports
Bablic 能協助我完成本地化翻譯的軟件， 可視化的操作很簡單，另外，他們的技術人員(Tal Eilat)跟進很負責任，對發生的問題能即時及完美解決。
但還有可改進的部份，就是若果Shopify網站內容是Hard Coding在Liquid內,我們是無法自行翻譯的，他們說是因為AKI的問題，另外，checkout 及 system 的情況也一樣。
Bablic can help me complete the software for localization translation. The visual operation is very simple. In addition, their technical staff (Tal Eilat) is very responsible for follow-up, and can solve problems immediately and perfectly.
But there is still a part that can be improved. If the content of the Shopify website is Hard Coding in Liquid, we cannot translate it ourselves. They say it is because of AKI problems. In addition, checkout and system are the same.
TD Investor Relations
The only tool that has a visual editor and is integrated with Shopify store languages, their support is fast and super helpful!
Several support reach outs. Half answers to questions and several customer service representatives without the correct or helpful information. Have been trying to resolve issues and answer basic questions for two weeks now.