Audio Background Music Player

Add music to your store's background in JUST 1 minute!

Price: Free

Summworld

Location Germany

Hallo! 3 Sterne hat die App auf jeden Fall verdient....
Für den 4. Stern müssen Sie sicherstellen, dass der Ton beim Einschalten gleichmäßig anwächst, damit er die Kunden auf keinen Fall erschreckt.
Für den fünften Stern müssen Sie die Sichtbarkeit des Spielers auf dem Monitor trennen, getrennt für Handy und PC. Viellen Dank!!!
Dann wird dies die beste App des Jahres!

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I have installed this app in my store about a year ago, and it has performed beautifully. It helped enhance the theme of the store, and it gives it a high vibe, which inspires customers. We've got great comments from customers about it! The good thing is that for those who don't want music in their shopping experience, they can simply turn it off from the screen control, which makes it very versatile and practical. It also can be setup so it plays a song and it continues where it left on the next page, that way the music becomes less repetitive and it doesn't start all over again at every page the customer views. I highly recommend this application to everyone! 10/10

Melly's Treasure's

It's good, I want my customers on my online store to have something different like beautiful music playing.

4MCreations

I love that we can add songs to our websites to make it more fun. Thank you so much for allowing us to do so. I can't wait to show it off now.

Jazzo’sCrystals

My page now has this beautiful melody playing while customer bye :) . Easy to install and use , picked up download quickly as well

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.

I had time to check it out. so the music played which was super sweet, but the greeting message with the discount code didn't pop up after the 3 or then changed 1 second(s). Solid otherwise, 4 stars

String Power - Violin Store

I just downloaded the app, added one mp3 song. The Setup was easy and super fast. It took me not even 2 minutes to installed the song. I highly recommend this app to everyone who wants to add some music.

Forrest Kirk Leather Co., LLC

I For it me to be good making music hear on site mine to sell tings with nice look on them..........

Dead End Jeans

FREE, FAST TO INSTALL AND DO PLUS THE YT VIDEOS ARE SPOT ON IF YOU'RE A BIT SLUGGISH LIKE ME! RECOMMEND. CHECK MY SITE OUT DEAD END JEANS

Furry Feline Creatives

It is very slow and does not work and does not show up on my site. Had high hopes for the app but it does not deliver.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6