Audio Background Music Player

Audio Background Music Player

by RoarTheme

Add music to your store's background in JUST 1 minute!

Brownfunboys

I love the app and plus it gives the store a great feel when customers come to our store love the app

RomanticGesturez

I used the app to create a Romantic Experience for my Romance Gift Shop. Definitely recommended for businesses

Sublime Exile Recordings

Great thanks for making this available. Really great App. Thanks - Sublime Exile Recordings - Denmark !

B.U.M.A

Easy Upload, beautiful icons, NO HASSLE! I have searched high and low for an app that was easy to use.

March 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

Boring Bags

bem legal! Gostei de como o app performou. Bem simples e facil. Obrigada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boca Online Judaica

Great stuff! when i go on my website on a desktop the music is fine but on a mobile the music stops every time you click in something

HYPE AROUND

very cool can you make it play different music for the different pages of the store. that would be really great.

February 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us :)

Currently, we only don't support playing different music for the different pages.
Hope you understand!

Phiyah

background song keeps starting over every page you click. song doesnt continue. what the heck. that horrible

February 25, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

First, we're so sorry for your case. We know the app may not work for everyone, but we're willing to receive any advice or recommendations to make this app better and better.

Currently, we have fixed and released the updated version. It will allow you to resume playback to the last heard point after leaving the site and coming back or move between pages.

You can check our demo again or re-install the app to feel the difference :)
Thank you!

Werkstraat Records

Nice simple app to add sound quickly to your site. Developer added a new feature for me within an hour, amazing support ! Really appreciated :)

Harford Road Liquors

It's great amazing, but when people click on something on a page the song suddenly stops and people have to click on it again "Custom background music" by custom effective app does not have this issue. I like this app more because of the design. Please fix this!

Previous 1