Reviews (65)

4.6
June 3, 2024

Ron has been absolutely incredible in helping us set up our account as well as teaching us the necessary details we have missed. Truly appreciate working with him and the team.

You will not regret working with them either.

SpineAlign
11 months using the app
June 10, 2024

Great so far! Going above and beyond and Pat, Ron and KJ really helped me out getting setup and to take things to the next level.

TONIC TREASURES
16 days using the app
May 30, 2024

BayEngage has been incredibly helpful in mass marketing to our customers. They have functions for automated emails, some customer activity tracking, SMS options, and more depending on what you're looking for. Ron has been a very useful asset in helping us figure out any issues that we have and provide some suggestions on automations we could set up, and assisting on how to set them up if we need help.

illumino
20 days using the app
May 8, 2024

We've been using Target Bay for a couple of months already. The whole team has been really helpful and reply really fast to all our concerns. I would give them 5 stars right away if it wasn't for some issue we had to work on. Overall it has been a great app and it's working fine. Thanks to Ron for being so helpful and responsive! He is great!

Chloe Dao
About 1 month using the app
March 22, 2024

We recently upgraded our services with targetbay to include their marketing and rewards program, and the cross integration has been a game changer. The transfer over from our last rewards program was seamless, and the customer service is attentive and incredibly helpful. Ron is sure to walk me through any questions I have and helps attend to any issues I've come across.

Pirate Fashions
Over 2 years using the app
April 18, 2024

We moved to Shopify and were sent to another company by our developer. We were using both Bay Engage and Target Bay. Wish we had never left. Glad to say we are back to this team that actually cares about their customers. They know what they are doing and the results are better.

Cowtown Cowboy Outfitters
14 days using the app
April 7, 2024

I wish I can give a zero-star review for their product and service. I installed the trial version, and then immediately upgraded to the $10 version to try out their service. The emails never worked. So I uninstalled soon after, and I reported this to the customer service, and they said they would do a refund.
No refund, no service!!
Stay away from this app.

Savvy Stylish
9 days using the app
July 4, 2024

Trash, test emails don't work, it says I need "activation" which is euphemism for money with these Apps here.

Herbs and Supplements
About 5 hours using the app
TargetBay, Inc replied July 5, 2024

I appreciate the feedback and understand your frustration. We have restricted the ability to send test emails for unverified accounts because we have seen a lot of scammers installing the app and sending spammy emails.

This negatively impacts our sending infrastructure and impacts all our legit clients like you. We take our email deliverability seriously to help you and our other clients. We can activate your account and more than happy to set up your authenticated domain. Thanks for your understanding.

February 19, 2024

Service is always good, a lot of functionality for far lower price than other email co's. Ron is always there to help me as my dedicated account rep, always recommends new functionalities and ideas.

ZENMED
10 months using the app
July 12, 2024

We recently switched to TargetBay from another provider, and instantly saved 3-figures on our monthly plan. Quickly learned that our previous provider had us on a shared server with thousands of other clients, which seriously damaged our sender reputation. TargetBay placed us on a dedicated IP, and upon our first campaign, we experienced almost a 50% open percentage right out of the gate -- something we have never come anywhere close to in the past!

Back to the Future™