BayEngage Email Marketing &SMS

Abandoned cart recovery, back in stock, email marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pavers England

Location India

The service is pathetic and issues have not been resolved for 20 days since the app was installed. They haven't met the commitment and their commitment can't be trusted.

Total Tea & Chiroflex

Great App. We onboarded several months ago and the support team is excellent. They are continually adding new features for SMS and EMAIL campaigns PLUS the owner of the company called me personally and asked "my thoughts" on anything they could do to improve. I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Insurance Career Training, Inc

The BayEngage application and staff have both greatly improved our e-mail marketing program. The templates are eye-catching, professional, and highly customizable. BayEngage allows us upload and segment our customer databases, whether they come from Shopify or elsewhere. This allows us to have a single place to update our subscriber list and create tailored e-mail campaigns for certain groups of customers. The BayEngage staff has always been helpful in keeping our e-mail program as efficient as possible. They are US-based, easy to reach, and have been responsive to any requests we have submitted. There are many other BayEngage tools we hope to explore in the future, and would like to thank Pon, Danielle & the BayEngage staff for the success we have had with their program!

Backyard Hibachi

We couldn't be happier working with BayEngage. It's rare you get such great customer service and phone and email support so you know your maximizing this app and service, thanks Danielle!

TENSnet

I have used Klaviyo and Mailchimp in the past, but switched to TargetBay and have never been happier. Very easy to use and integrate with my Shopify store and the customer service has been second to none.

Seven Points Enterprises, LLC

Bay Engage is an intuitive, easy to use system that makes creating campaigns super easy! Customer support from Danielle is a 10 out of 10!

Chocolat Moderne

I am a new user on the app. The customer service is absolutely "stellar"! And the app has many great options for emails and pop-ups. It helps you come up with ideas you may not have thought of.

LocRx

I'm not sure why this app has 5 stars. I asked for help and they basically told me to upgrade for a better experience. Emails are not delivered immediately (I had to contact customer service each time and they manually pushed them through on their end). You can't even see your click/open rate without upgrading. I was hopeful but I'm truly disappointed. The search continues!

Lady Conceal

Time spent using app About 1 month

Everyone is very helpful with showing you how to use their system. It is very easy to use and fast! Really enjoy BayEngage.

321Kiteboarding & Watersports

We have used this company (Target Bay) for quite a few years now, and the team is amazing. They stay on top of all the communication. If I didn't know how to do something, they were there with a screen share walking me through it. I am a busy business owner, like most of you reading this. I don't have time to follow through on TONS of my passion projects as well as some important ones. The team at Target bay / BayEngage will take this off your plate and free you up to do more important things. Give them a try, you won't regret it. Shopify Store since 2015
Business established 2008