Reviews (65)

4.6
May 30, 2024

BayEngage has been incredibly helpful in mass marketing to our customers. They have functions for automated emails, some customer activity tracking, SMS options, and more depending on what you're looking for. Ron has been a very useful asset in helping us figure out any issues that we have and provide some suggestions on automations we could set up, and assisting on how to set them up if we need help.

illumino
20 days using the app
June 3, 2024

Ron has been absolutely incredible in helping us set up our account as well as teaching us the necessary details we have missed. Truly appreciate working with him and the team.

You will not regret working with them either.

SpineAlign
11 months using the app
March 22, 2024

We recently upgraded our services with targetbay to include their marketing and rewards program, and the cross integration has been a game changer. The transfer over from our last rewards program was seamless, and the customer service is attentive and incredibly helpful. Ron is sure to walk me through any questions I have and helps attend to any issues I've come across.

Pirate Fashions
Over 2 years using the app
April 18, 2024

We moved to Shopify and were sent to another company by our developer. We were using both Bay Engage and Target Bay. Wish we had never left. Glad to say we are back to this team that actually cares about their customers. They know what they are doing and the results are better.

Cowtown Cowboy Outfitters
14 days using the app
June 10, 2024

Great so far! Going above and beyond and Pat, Ron and KJ really helped me out getting setup and to take things to the next level.

TONIC TREASURES
16 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Service is always good, a lot of functionality for far lower price than other email co's. Ron is always there to help me as my dedicated account rep, always recommends new functionalities and ideas.

ZENMED
10 months using the app
August 3, 2023

Ron was so helpful in going over all the features of our account and helped me create multiple automations and campaigns to capture sales and emails. He was very responsive when I was having issues with a feature and was able to set up a meeting ASAP to help me correct the issue I had created. Thank you Ron!

BREVENA LABORATORIES, LLC
Over 1 year using the app
July 19, 2023

I have been working with TargetBay for several months now, with email and sms campaigns, as well as retargeting and other elements, and the results have been considerably been better than the other 2 companies I worked with. They have also corrected a product feed issue, which was something beyond me and not even part of their scope of work....their review platform is the best as well, that has been a superb addition to our marketing. Finally, Danielle has greatly helped the email campaigns, by tweeking my templates and adding elements, that I would have never thought of. She is very creative and often completes work in less than 24 hours!

The Space Store
9 months using the app
August 9, 2023

Ever since we moved from another email/sms platform over to BayEngage, it has been a breath of fresh air. We have received great service and if there are ever any questions/concerns, the team gets back to us faster than I even expect.
I'm even saving on the cost from what I was paying another platform before coming over to BayEngage.

Highly, highly recommend using them!

Supplement Hunt
4 months using the app
October 9, 2023

I've used every major email campaign platform over the last 15 years. BayEngage provides the best support out of all of them. I wish every company supported their product as well as BayEngage does.

Organic Prairie