4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and conversion rates through unique product displays and promotional information. Its easy customization, simultaneous messaging across product pages, and effective banner placement are highly valued. The responsive customer support and regular feature updates are also commended. Some merchants use it to spotlight eco-friendly products and share their brand narrative.

May 25, 2021

I started using Because for my eco-friendly company to make our values and mission more visible on product pages. We also use them to highlight reviews for our best-selling items. I love how easy the campaigns were to set up, and the customization options for colors, fonts, and icons. I am excited to launch more campaigns to highlight designers for each product.

Aya Paper Co.
About 1 year using the app
Because Intelligence replied June 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We love how you were able to use Because to show your customers your values and mission. We are looking forward to seeing those new campaigns!

-Aya, Customer Success Manager

February 18, 2021

We added this app and immediately saw boost in sales in the next 15 minutes! Would definitely recommend working with this team.

cxffeeblack
About 1 year using the app
November 10, 2021

The app is pretty complete and intuitive ! And the online support is fast and answer all of my questions really fast ! Would recommend

Le Temple Yogi
Because Intelligence replied November 15, 2021

So glad you had a great experience talking to our support team! We look forward to continuing to support you and helping you make all your product pages unique!

Happy add-to-carting! <3
Ashland, CEO & Founder

February 18, 2021

Great app to show our customers what we are up to with a product page placement. No code needed and easy to customize with a great support team. Highly recommended.

Never Lost Swim
August 4, 2021

Highly recommended. I can see they are dedicated, as I sent them an enquiry and they responded on live chat within just minutes. They worked with me to resolve any problems and get the desired result! thanks again!

Attic Discovery Shop
Because Intelligence replied August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review- makes it all worth it for us! Cheers! <3

-Ashland, CEO & Founder

Edited June 22, 2022

A powerful solution. A number of things about this app have helped us achieve our goals of offering a personalized experience for our website. It has completely changed the game for us because we get to create custom attractive messages at the cart area - it's so so powerful for us to drive more conversions! Customized and personalized experiences for our business is key and Because absolutely delivers on this. There is no other app like this.
Customer service has been fantastic and always there willing and able to help. Aidan

Gifts of Ireland
Ireland
9 months using the app
February 2, 2022

Really a great app for boosting your sales. Customer service have always been on point, helpful, right there. Very happy with it! Thanks!

BMBSHLL
Because Intelligence replied February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the review- we're so glad you've been enjoying Because!

-Arsal, Customer Support

May 20, 2022

Ella from Because Team has been very supportive. Resolved all the issues we were facing while implementing promotions. App is good.

ALANNA
India
Because Intelligence replied May 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your review- glad we were able to help! Let us know if you ever need ANYTHING!

-Aya, Customer Success

September 3, 2021

Easy to use! The perfect way to highlight my promotional campaign included items! Love that you can completely customise the banners, with colour, text and icons!

Edgy Shirts UK
Because Intelligence replied September 7, 2021

Thanks so much Edgy Shirts! So glad you were able to get deep into the customization and alllll without code ;) Enjoy our new editor experience!

Cheers!
Ashland, CEO & Founder

Edited May 29, 2021

Because helps me to better share my brand story and information about my products. I started using Because so I could share more compelling content about my products in a place where potential customers would be sure to see it (right above the add to cart button)
Customer support is individualized and very attentive. I highly recommend Because to anyone who needs to highlight a unique aspect of their products or brands right above the add to cart button without needing to do custom coding. With because I can highlight our sustainable or women-owned brands above the product description, where it can sometimes get lost.

Lucette Collection
Because Intelligence replied June 1, 2021

Thanks for the review Lucette! We're glad you've had such a great experience and can't wait to continue to support ya :)

-Ashland, CEO & Founder