Aliexpress Reviews Importer

Aliexpress Reviews Importer

by BeeApp

Product Reviews, Ali Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews Importer

novoshopz

It may not be the most convenience review app but it's already meeting all my expectation:
1) can manual write reviews and upload your own photos
2) really helpful support team. Every time the app doesn't work, the customer service will help me fix it in a very short time
Thank you!

Gamechanger Gadgets

This app is amazing!! Customer support is top-nudge and reviews work well, however, the default variant mistakes e.g. color gray or ship from China are imported too. Nevertheless, the app is easy to use and very convenient!

legendshoppers

I don't like the way the app is designed

American Poet

Beeapp has EXCELLENT customer service.. and my App is up and running PERFECTLY.. Great Service. If you ever have an issue with their app.. Be patient.. and they will respond and help you figure it out..

Yelo-Do-Little-Cottage

When the review import failed, I would receive this message: "There is ERROR from Aliexpress, product has reviews but reviews are not displayed, please make sure you see review items in your Aliexpress Link", 20-30% would fail.

Gift Card

excellent!! this app its awesome.. its easy to use and simple, it is very useful, thank you very much

lojakeep

Its amazing this app! There is no comment it is awesome i loved it this is real rely really good review importer. I am very satisfied

Cutie Pie Pet Shop

I used this app but after a month did not import the reviews from aliexpress anymore!

September 25, 2019

the bird toy house

I was using this app to import reviews from aliexpress. It would fail to import more often than not. Then it tells me I need to upgrade to import reviews for more than 12 products. A hidden pay wall? So combining that issue with it failing to import too often, I have wasted my time and would not recommend.

September 23, 2019

Environment Land

i used this app but to be honest it doesn't worth your time. it's a beta app and it needs a lot of improvements

September 23, 2019