Aliexpress Reviews Ali Reviews

Aliexpress Reviews Ali Reviews

by BeeApp

Ali Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews

OneStopGizmos

This app is Amazing! Petey went above and beyond to make sure my needs were met after i ran into some issues implementing it into my custom Shopify theme, Would definitely recommend

FEM Athletica

Great app! Also support is very helpful! I asked Thomas to help me move the review section he quickly helped me! Thanks a lot!

Global Loja Store

Horrible. Terrible. Too bad. Hangs a lot. I don't even recommend it to my enemy. Very very very bad application, the worst of all.

Item Shop

I know the limit of review is 10 in free plan. How do I delete some and change to other products to keep the limit to 10?

Crafting Toolkit

Its amazing this app! There is no comment it is awesome i loved it this is real rely really good review importer. I am very satisfied

Mega Paws

WARNING -THIS IS A SCAM.

Installed malicious code on to my site which started sending traffic to another store selling the exact same product. DO NOT USE THIS.

Reported to Shopify.

Update: Also left malicious code on my site causing +4 second page load speeds, nice try.

April 4, 2020

Hello,
What is your problem? What do you mean?
I do not like the way you rate 1 star with fake review

novoshopz

It may not be the most convenience review app but it's already meeting all my expectation:
1) can manual write reviews and upload your own photos
2) really helpful support team. Every time the app doesn't work, the customer service will help me fix it in a very short time
Thank you!

Gamechanger Gadgets

This app is amazing!! Customer support is top-nudge and reviews work well, however, the default variant mistakes e.g. color gray or ship from China are imported too. Nevertheless, the app is easy to use and very convenient!

Yelo-Do-Little-Cottage

When the review import failed, I would receive this message: "There is ERROR from Aliexpress, product has reviews but reviews are not displayed, please make sure you see review items in your Aliexpress Link", 20-30% would fail.

Cutie Pie Pet Shop

I used this app but after a month did not import the reviews from aliexpress anymore!

September 25, 2019

Hello, Could you contact us with your detail problem?

Previous 1