Reviews (206)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effortlessly import reviews from Aliexpress and Amazon, enhancing the shopping experience. Features such as adding photos to reviews and customizing the review widget are highlighted. The app is recognized for its efficiency, performance, and seamless integration with various store themes. The support team, particularly a member named Thomas, is frequently praised for excellent customer service. This affordable app is recommended for merchants aiming to enhance their store's appearance and professionalism.

April 24, 2024

The app really effective and simple, easy to works with Aliexpress reviews. It looks good and has a lot of customizing options

Ashgotit
Singapore
April 14, 2024

I can import reviews from Aliexpress easily, it's also way too affordable. Works well, good app and very good support.

Dezyee
Sri Lanka
May 31, 2024

This app is amazing, easy to work with reviews, especially Aliexpress. The support did all the customization for me and works very fine.

Jem Vallet
Sweden
6 days using the app
April 21, 2024

The app is incredibly user-friendly, allowing me to import reviews from Aliexpress with ease. Great customer service and a fantastic app

Stylish Kicks
June 15, 2024

Good app show reviews on my store, easy to import reviews from Aliexpress and I can customize the layout.

Diblun
10 days using the app
May 24, 2024

This app is a great way to show reviews from Aliexpress, I can customize the layout to suit my store, it's very nice!

KatzenWelt
Germany
6 days using the app
June 14, 2024

App worked fine in the beginning but I came across a couple of bugs that are not acceptable and should be easy to fix like frontend issues or displaying the incorrect numbers of stars in the storefront. Unfortunately, the dev has been unresponsive and I was pressed on time to launch. Overall, a waste of time and money.

Paws-Mart
16 days using the app
April 6, 2024

Extremely easy to use, very intuitive, great layout, super easy to import to reviews from Aliexpress.

Zolvr
Singapore
March 22, 2024

I installed this app to allow me to import my reviews from Aliexpress. The support is amazing as well!

opnig
Italy
May 17, 2024

Great app to import Aliexpress reviews, with amazing features and extremely fast customer support

MakerShoes