Access your financials and stay connected to your bookkeeping team—all from within the easy-to-use Bench app.
Real, expert bookkeepers
Your Bench bookkeeping team imports bank statements, categorizes transactions, and prepares financial statements.
Insight for your business
Stay in control of your money. Reports inside Bench help you understand your profit, revenue, and expenses over time.
About Bench Accounting
Bench is North America's largest bookkeeping service for small businesses. We give you an intuitive app to track your finances, and a team of bookkeepers to do your books—so you don’t have to.
How it works
We sync directly with your bank and merchant accounts to bring your business transactions into Bench. From there, your bookkeeping team completes your monthly books and prepares your financial statements.
Here's what you get with Bench:
Your own dedicated bookkeeping team
- Bench bookkeepers work in-house at our Vancouver headquarters. We don't outsource your bookkeeping, and we never will.
- Question about your books? Message your team in the Bench app, and they'll respond within 1 business day.
- Book a call with your bookkeeping team whenever you like—we offer unlimited responsive support at no extra charge.
Tax season support
- We deliver a Year End Financial package that contains all of the information you need to file your taxes.
- If you have a CPA, we'll work with them directly to get your taxes filed painlessly and on time.
- If you're behind on your books, we can get you caught up quickly.
The best in bookkeeping tech
- Interactive visual reports in Bench keep you in control of your money. Use your Income Statement, Balance Sheet, or Top 10 Expenses to make informed decisions for your business.
- Check in on your finances any time with the Bench mobile app.
- Connect your bank, merchant, and credit card accounts to Bench. Your transactions will then sync to your account—it's quick, secure, and effortless.
You run your business. We'll do your bookkeeping.
Pricing 30-day free trial
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
or $115/month billed at $1,380 once per year
Monthly expenses below $7.5k
or $165/month billed at $1,980 once per year
Monthly expenses from $7.5k to $20k
or $215/month billed at $2,580 once per year
Monthly expenses from $20k to $60k
or $295/month billed at $3,540 once per year
Monthly expenses up to $1M
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.