Best Buy Canada Integration

Best Buy Canada Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Best Buy Canada, list your products and manage orders.

Metta Home and Technologies

I have multiple CED apps and this one they appear to have stopped all investment into. There is no bulk fix feature like in their other apps e.g. Walmart app allows you to assign the default DVD rating where as this one doesn't. The results are clear as I have over 400 items listed on Walmart but only 21 listed on Bestbuy. Save time and money and just list the Bestbuy items manually as this App does not help at all

Experfume

Great App Here. Use it to sell our products on BestBuy.
Support is always available and helped us with all the app settings.
Highly Recommended!

Gadget Lab Canada

Excellent app, huge timesaver. Moreover great customer support throughout. Thank you Ayushi & team..

Bebelelo

Best app for the integration and excellent service from them. Highly recommend using this app for all kind of feature that you are looking to do.

MyWorldPhone.com

great app, works smoothly, it will save you time from lots of manual work and data entry. Easy installation and great live support from the team.

Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada

While trying to resolve issues with my products' information in this app, the support team reached out to me super quickly, navigated and helped me eliminate some of my questions and concerns.

Superink.ca

got some troubles from this app recently, almost 1000 orders in the past months were sent again as new orders to my shopify end. CEDcommmerce did help delete the orders, but it happened again. This is not acceptable and got me so many troubles. They fixed the issues with me after this happened, in a quick response. So far, App seems to be back to normal. The customer service is prompt and patient.

BestCell.Sale

This App is really Good, highly recommended, more than anything customer service is really good, all the crew is very very helpful.

Thank you Team CED.

Inskin Inc.

We were looking for cost effective solution to pull our listing from Amazon into Shopify, than push it to BB. It took about 2 months to discover and address various bugs that could be unique to our sync process, but their support team is there to help and app is running smoothly as of now. I will see how it goes down the road and update my review accordingly.

No3rd.ca

This app will help you manage your products on BestBuy, and sync your catalog from Shopify to BestBuy. The team at CedCommerce has been supporting us 24/7, and worked with us to customize our solution. They're a pleasure to work with!

Previous 1