Best Buy Canada Integration

Best Buy Canada Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Best Buy Ca

Pellatt Cornucopia

Really great job guys Highly recommended!!! saved my lots of time by offering everything at one place for making edits. Helps me in quick product importing in App, most important assigning web leaf, product upload.

It synced my BestBuy order in immediately in Shopify...They offer really good personal service, Skype with you to solve problems which is rare amongst the developers we have dealt with.

Inskin Inc.

We were looking for cost effective solution to pull our listing from Amazon into Shopify, than push it to BB. It took about 2 months to discover and address various bugs that could be unique to our sync process, but their support team is there to help and app is running smoothly as of now. I will see how it goes down the road and update my review accordingly.

No3rd.ca

This app will help you manage your products on BestBuy, and sync your catalog from Shopify to BestBuy. The team at CedCommerce has been supporting us 24/7, and worked with us to customize our solution. They're a pleasure to work with!

MangoPango.com

We tried using this app, unfortunately so many bugs and issues. The support team is there to help - unfortunately, they are not fixing these issues or bugs which is known. I requested to have a meeting with the team to discuss these ongoing issues and no go. The list of issues is so great, that it wasted our time trying to list on BestBuy. Too bad!

VanLight

These folks are professional and fast! I asked for help, they waited till i finish my updates and did the work right away. Highly recommended!

LaptopParts.ca

We have been using this APP since June 2018. There were a few bugs in the beginning but CED Commerce has worked extremely hard to get this APP to integrate any Shopify store with the BestBuy Marketplace. Customer service is always available and resolves issues ASAP. The beginning was tough but their customer support have always been extremely motivated to help us, and
now the APP works great and all is good.