Best Buy Canada Integration

Best Buy Canada Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Best Buy Canada, list your products and manage orders.

Experfume

Great App Here. Use it to sell our products on BestBuy.
Support is always available and helped us with all the app settings.
Highly Recommended!

Gadget Lab Canada

Excellent app, huge timesaver. Moreover great customer support throughout. Thank you Ayushi & team..

Bebelelo

Best app for the integration and excellent service from them. Highly recommend using this app for all kind of feature that you are looking to do.

MyWorldPhone.com

great app, works smoothly, it will save you time from lots of manual work and data entry. Easy installation and great live support from the team.

Wholesale Furniture Brokers Canada

While trying to resolve issues with my products' information in this app, the support team reached out to me super quickly, navigated and helped me eliminate some of my questions and concerns.

BestCell.Sale

This App is really Good, highly recommended, more than anything customer service is really good, all the crew is very very helpful.

Thank you Team CED.

Inskin Inc.

We were looking for cost effective solution to pull our listing from Amazon into Shopify, than push it to BB. It took about 2 months to discover and address various bugs that could be unique to our sync process, but their support team is there to help and app is running smoothly as of now. I will see how it goes down the road and update my review accordingly.

No3rd.ca

This app will help you manage your products on BestBuy, and sync your catalog from Shopify to BestBuy. The team at CedCommerce has been supporting us 24/7, and worked with us to customize our solution. They're a pleasure to work with!

VanLight

These folks are professional and fast! I asked for help, they waited till i finish my updates and did the work right away. Highly recommended!

LaptopParts.ca

We have been using this APP since June 2018. There were a few bugs in the beginning but CED Commerce has worked extremely hard to get this APP to integrate any Shopify store with the BestBuy Marketplace. Customer service is always available and resolves issues ASAP. The beginning was tough but their customer support have always been extremely motivated to help us, and
now the APP works great and all is good.