Best Buy Canada Integration

Best Buy Canada Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Best Buy Ca

Inskin Inc.

We were looking for cost effective solution to pull our listing from Amazon into Shopify, than push it to BB. It took about 2 months to discover and address various bugs that could be unique to our sync process, but their support team is there to help and app is running smoothly as of now. I will see how it goes down the road and update my review accordingly.

No3rd.ca

This app will help you manage your products on BestBuy, and sync your catalog from Shopify to BestBuy. The team at CedCommerce has been supporting us 24/7, and worked with us to customize our solution. They're a pleasure to work with!

VanLight

These folks are professional and fast! I asked for help, they waited till i finish my updates and did the work right away. Highly recommended!

LaptopParts.ca

We have been using this APP since June 2018. There were a few bugs in the beginning but CED Commerce has worked extremely hard to get this APP to integrate any Shopify store with the BestBuy Marketplace. Customer service is always available and resolves issues ASAP. The beginning was tough but their customer support have always been extremely motivated to help us, and
now the APP works great and all is good.