Best Seller Insights

Best Seller Insights

by Burst Commerce

Make more sales by focusing on your best sellers

Khanscope

This app is ok. However I much prefer the NEW Flair Badges APP as using that one makes this superfluous. , Shopify new insights page that was recenltly introuced offers similar information.

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Funky Moose Records

This app shows your best selling items accurately and helps you show them off to convert even more people to buy your best sellers. For me, it makes for a great overview of which items I need to keep in stock in greater quantities.

Kudos to Tom for the great customer support as well!

Ejuices Co

Great App! Tom was great to work with and very helpful when we had a few questions and custom requests :)

Eliquid Com

This app is great! It takes the best selling sort feature to a whole new level. It makes way more sense than Shopify's sort by best selling feature.

Ejuices

This app is great, Shopify has very limited capabilities when it comes to showing what is your best selling products.

In the past, Shopify always show the "best-selling" sort feature based on the total number of orders an item appears on an order for all time (not even taking into account how many times per order).

So with BSI we can show our customers which of our products are top-selling in their respective categories. This gives customers confidence in what they are buying.

Animal Hearted Apparel

Awesome app and even BETTER customer service. The developer not only answers questions fast, but FOLLOWS UP to make sure everything is working for you properly. I have been using this app on www.animalhearted.com and it has been working wonderfully. Highly recommend!

Chowdaheadz

Great app.. one of my favorites! Organizing pages by best sellers is great but shopify lacked the ability to do it under your own time parameters. Best seller insights to the rescue!

Www 90stees Com

We were on the Beta and this app has been great. It adds some social proof and helps emphasize our collections from right on the product page. I really like the reporting too. The reporting really helps show which of your products are doing best in a neat format and with pictures!