Best Sellers ‑ Insights & more

Best Sellers ‑ Insights & more | Reviews

by Burst Commerce

Product insights, analytics, recommendations and reports

Golden Discs

very simple piece of kit. excellent customer serv. instant response and fix. worth trying as provides very useful visuals re top SKUs.

Betty's Promos Plus, LLC

It seems very expensive for the benefit we receive from it. I'd like better metrics that show that people are clicking on the collections in the top rank list, which would be helpful to see that people are exploring other products in those collections. I also wanted to use the app to figure out what was my slowest moving inventory and try to promote that as well but there's not a lot of data on that, only on best sellers. Overall I probably won't use the app for much longer outside of the free trial since I can't really calculate the ROI of having this app

August 9, 2021

Thanks for sharing these suggestions.

Best Sellers does not support click tracking within the app. However, we can add some tracking parameters to the links so you can see how shoppers behave using your own analytics.

To see your slow movers, you can use the Best Sellers report which includes sales rank and percentile for all products with at least one sale within the specified period. You can then merge this data with your full product catalog to see all products that haven't had any sales during tha time frame.

If you contact support, I'd be happy to help you.

- Tom

Session Store

One of the best apps of this kind I ever used. Thanks for fast tech support on customising to fit our needs. Jan-Erik

FashionLike.Me

It looks fabulous on the store and Tom, the owner, was super helpful in helping me to install the code in the right place. The data insights are way better than Shopify's defaults too. Would highly recommend.

Oh Clocks

Best Sellers has a much better sorting algorithm than the default Shopify provides. By limiting the amount of weeks to include when determining best sellers, our actual hottest products (not products that have been selling for years) are at the top of our collections which is what needs to be in front of our customer's eyeballs first.

The Amazon like best seller tags add great social proof, as do the best seller lists of collections on our product pages.

Tom provides amazing support for this app too. Five stars all round.

Barstool Sports

This is a great app that works as expected. I primarily use the Best Sellers app to track and dynamically tag our top products sold to be used in collections and advertisements. It's the only app that I have found that has this feature. Tom from Burst Commerce was super quick to assist with a feature related question that we had as well. Would recommend to anyone looking to keep track of product trends and their best selling products.

LuckinChic.com

I use this app to track my hot sales and up trendings, great app, and I can see it is still making progress and become better, look forward to more features.

Khanscope

This app is ok. However I much prefer the NEW Flair Badges APP as using that one makes this superfluous. , Shopify new insights page that was recenltly introuced offers similar information.

Sneakerup1

Really impressed with this app, would recommend fully!

Funky Moose Records

This app shows your best selling items accurately and helps you show them off to convert even more people to buy your best sellers. For me, it makes for a great overview of which items I need to keep in stock in greater quantities.

Kudos to Tom for the great customer support as well!

Previous 1