Better Price: Beat Any Price

Get offers from customers. Best price guarantee.

From $7.99/month. 3-day free trial.

Spare and Square

Support is non existent, the app installed okay and displayed fine, but the emails being sent to me and my customers did not display prices (and still does not) so its very confusing. I have emailed support twice now and in over a week heard nothing back. The app does not work and support do not attempt to reply. I will be uninstalling and finding and alternative. Shame as the rest of the process looked promising and worked well.

July 21, 2022

Thank you for your review!

Not sure if we are synced properly about the email support you have mentioned. You have asked for our support only once and we have replied almost instantly (we can provide you email details). In that email you have mentioned about "the price is not displaying properly" and we have mentioned that it's happening because you are using another third-party app which changing the content of the popup. Here is the reply (as you have mentioned you haven't received the email yet):

"Hello,
Thank you for using Better Price! :)

We have just investigated the issue you have mentioned and we have found that, the issue occurring because of a third-party Shopify App you have been using in your store. Our app already places the price correctly and afterward that third-party app modifies the `html element`. In this case, deactivating that third-party app (Dual Price Display PRO) will resolve the issue or we would suggest to contact their support regarding this issue.

Please let me know anything else we could help you with!

Regards,
Tora Hyatt
Customer Success Manager, Sofenx."

I hope this reply will resolve you issue, if not please reach us by sending email at "support@sofenx.com". We are always happy to help you!

Regards,
Rony
Lead Developer, Sofenx

Mod mode Accessories

The App was fantastic and effective, it really helped me and i recommend it for other store owners to use it as well

Arda Suppliers

Location Portugal

Great app! So far so good, I’ll update this review if things change but everything is working as expected. App doesn’t kill my pagespeed rating and it’s easy to setup.

Massagesessel Welt

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 8 hours

No manual setup needed, translation and setup was done within view minutes. A small bug and two feature wishes was added on the same day, support cannot be better. Strong recommendation.

February 4, 2021

Thank you very for your review, it's really inspiring!