Better Sales Pop ‑ FOMO

Better Sales Pop ‑ FOMO

by PlusBooster India

Sales Pop,Social Proof, Urgency, Cart Notification, Fomo

Sisilia Styles

Great customer service! Quick and easy communication. I was able to get the pop ups on the website very easily. Thank you.

Destilo Nerd

Eu procurei muito um que funcionasse e esse foi o que melhor atendeu as minhas necessidades, otimo app.

NEVA 2 LATE 2 WIN

just got it, will leave review later. I am hoping that it does what i want it to do. EXCITED TO USE IT

exodiaestratti

Really helpfull

Awnings-Canada

Great App, I start use it a few month ago. it show the customer how many other customer bought from me, which improve confidence, and translate to more sells.

Mum2Be

The app is amazing, I can't wait to see my sales rocket! Thank you so much for the great app, and such a reasonable price too

Tokyobay

A very good app for displaying different sales notifications for your store. The app has a very good analytics tool which is helpful in making strategy for your store and consist of different themes which is also a very valuable addition to the existing app features. Customer support is also very good and friendly. Highly Recommended!

JEWELS BY AURORA

The app works good. Previously, I've been paying a ton for my social proof app, so I wanted to find something more affordable.

DAM-DAM'S STORE

Très belle application mais il y a une grande banderole qui cache certains mots. Du coup, on ne voit pas tout.... Pour enlever ça, il faut donner son avis...

OT Teletherapy Kit

Great app to show purchases! And to let people know that it is a real site! Would like to see other apps they have!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34