Blocky: IP & Country Blocker

Blocky: IP & Country Blocker

by Effective Apps

Block fraud visitors & bots by IP address, country, proxy, VPN

RA Graphics

Block the city of Mexico and no more fraudulent orders, Awesome app!!
Simple eazy to use, great communication from the team.

Baja Racing Gear

This works perfectly. My intent was to stop certain folks from certain countries from spamming my online chat. I am able to block by country, India being on the top of the list. You can ban by IP as well if needed. I highly recommend getting this app if you are having the same issues. This app stopped them dead in their tracks. They can shove those gift cards they are trying to scam me with where the sun don't shine.

PicArt

i instaled the app, disallow traffic from germany and vpn, i go to vpn - my site worked, i used traffic from germany - my site worked. so the app doesent worked.

June 5, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app.
I am sorry to read that you had an issue with the app, but I'm even more sorry that you have not contacted us before uninstalling it and giving us the chance to help you resolve it.
I would be more than happy to help you set it up on your store. I have contacted you privately in order to help you set it up right away.

Thanks a lot and stay safe!

Fat Bass Tone

So far, so good. Had a problem customer from a country that kept placing orders, and then ran chargebacks on the whole lot of orders. Very easy to select a couple locations to block from access to the site. Effective setup was a couple clicks, and I moved on with my day. Developer reached out to me personally to check in as well. Recommend!

Ellie+Ma

Not sure about anyone elses experience with this app. But I blocked only 1 country to stop bots, and the app managed to block every single country for a whole 2 days and we had no idea why we weren't getting any sales. It's because the app blocked everyone!!! It wasn't until a customer sent us a screenshot of the blocked access from our own target country, that we then realized it's the app stopping people from shopping! Thanks for losing us 2 days worth of sales.

May 14, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. Quality and authentic reviews tremendously help the awesome Shopify community and encourage app developers like us to always keep improving their products.

I was sorry to read that you had an issue with the app and that it blocked all of the store's customers. This is the first time we hear about it from our users.

With your permission, I'll be happy to have our dev team investigate, verify and remedy the issue, in order to prevent it from happening again.

I have also sent you my private phone number for an online, fast response.

Thanks a lot and stay safe!

TFC&H Co.

Very useful app, simple to use, options for country or single ip address blocking. Customizable block page.

Cool Dude Cycling

This app works fine, it blocks the countries that need blocking, and best of all, it's free! Thanks.

WUAMAN

I used this app to block certain countries due to shipping restrictions and I have confirmed that my website is in fact blocked. I added the app just a couple days ago and it works for my needs, so I'm happy. I would recommend this free app.

Ebikecentric

Super easy and simple to use. To have the ability to block by country AND IP for FREE is a no-brainer, highly recommend!

MaxRecharge

Amazing app! So useful. They even have a VPN block feature! I highly recommend it! Simple to setup and works great! Never worry about high scam risk Countries again.

Previous 1