Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker

Blocky: Fraud Country Blocker | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Geolocation Redirects, Proxy/VPN Bot Block, IP Blocker & More

Titania Creations

I needed to be able to block certain ip addresses and this app is doing the job. Excellent support only an email away with quick response.

Titan Pop Culture

Had someone completely spamming my website for the course of a day, they seemed to have found a way around the block but Shahar got in touch and way able to completely stop the attack once and for all. Deffs worth having these guys behind you for piece of mind.

Two on 3rd

We were having issues with hundreds of bot coming in from several countries and IP's, after blocking the countries and the IPs bots were stopped in a day. Great app, great price.

Talismani Portafortuna

I dont see how this app can be useful, if dont have inside the IP LOGs !!! of connection....so I deleted immediately.

October 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Customers' feedback is the most important thing for us!
Blocky doesn't have to log or store IP addresses of your store visitors in order to block them - it's doing it live immediately as they access your store.
I'd be more than happy to show you that your own IP address can be successfully blocked by Blocky.

Regardless of that, adding an IP address log feature is a great idea and we will add it to Blocky in the upcoming days!

Feel free to contact us for every question you have - we are always here and happy to help! :-)

Forked Again

Great app!!! Works well. Isn't confusing. Support responds to questions pretty quickly. Price is perfect. Can't ask for more!

ExcellentSupply.com

Great app for blocking countries. Clean and simple layout. Reached out to the developer to assist with a formatting issue on the display page and he was quick to assist with the request. For $3 a month / this app is a great find.

Rainbowvapes

Great App Simple to use, add anyones Ip address you want to block, nasty customers, or fraudsters and that's it they won't bother you again. Saves charge backs and a lot of hassle. Well worth having.

RA Graphics

Block the city of Mexico and no more fraudulent orders, Awesome app!!
Simple eazy to use, great communication from the team.

Baja Racing Gear

This works perfectly. My intent was to stop certain folks from certain countries from spamming my online chat. I am able to block by country, India being on the top of the list. You can ban by IP as well if needed. I highly recommend getting this app if you are having the same issues. This app stopped them dead in their tracks. They can shove those gift cards they are trying to scam me with where the sun don't shine.

PicArt

i instaled the app, disallow traffic from germany and vpn, i go to vpn - my site worked, i used traffic from germany - my site worked. so the app doesent worked.

June 5, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app.
I am sorry to read that you had an issue with the app, but I'm even more sorry that you have not contacted us before uninstalling it and giving us the chance to help you resolve it.
I would be more than happy to help you set it up on your store. I have contacted you privately in order to help you set it up right away.

Thanks a lot and stay safe!

Previous 1 3