Blog Article Filter Search PRO

Blog Articles Tag Filters, Blog Search & Featured Articles

From $5.90/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Blog post tag filter search for Shopify blog. Great for recipes

VitalBodyPLUS.de

Location Germany

Choong from the support team is very helpful and super quick respond. The app works very well! Thanks a lot!

June 16, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words here. We are happy that you find our app and support helpful :)

Rooted Fare

This app is great for filtering recipe tags and the support team is amazing! Responds super quick and helped me fixed any issue I came across. Definitely recommend!

June 9, 2022

Thanks for your kind words!

graceloveslace-US

Choong from the support team is extremely helpful & quick to respond. We needed our tags in alphabetical sort order and they actioned it straight away and even took the initiative to add some more tags in (that we missed). Once the app has the capability to type in tags and sort options, it'll be top notch. Thank you!

May 13, 2022

Thanks for your kind words. Always glad to be of service.

ps. we are working on sort options, I'll be sure to notify you once it's ready :)

Autohaus Anders GmbH

Location Germany

We are using this App for filtering over 400 Blog articles and it works great! First we had a little issue with setting up the filter, so we sent a support ticket and they answered really fast and fixxed the issue! Much love to Choong from the team! Thanks for the help!

May 4, 2022

Thanks for your review and sharing your experience. We are glad to be of service!

Palm Beach Bots

I use my blog as a list of upcoming events to help customers find events. The app was great for create a quick method users can filter by various event attributes. And the support from the app developer was super responsive. They took a real interest in making sure it was up and running exactly as intended.

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to be able to help :)

WhatIF Foods

A must have for any shopify blog. Works perfectly and the team is eager to help! We are using it for a recipe blog and it filter the recipes as expected

April 12, 2022

Thanks for your kind words! We are glad to be able to help.

Just Go Travel Studios

When I went to the Dawn Theme (Shopify 2.0), they eliminated the "tags" at the top of each post, which is a challenge for our customers as we have a lot of blogs. Blog Posts Articles Filter Pro solved this problem by allowing easy navigation for our blogs. We had to get support when we moved from our Minimal Theme to Dawn Theme as the filters were initially not in alphabetical order, but this was solved within minutes. No kidding-the support was amazing. They even proactively recommended a style change. Absolutely great-highly recommended.

April 2, 2022

ifiGOURMET

I reached out for support because the app was not showing up on our page. The person I worked with was extremely helpful and put in a lot of work to accommodate some categories using special characters. The app looks great on our blog and the service was excellent!

Uprise Foods

Works perfectly for our recipes (Entrees, Appetizers, etc..) and great customer service. Because of some customization to my blog, the menu didn't appear at first and their customer service fixed it immediately. Highly recommend.

February 27, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! Glad that you find our app and support helpful :)

JF Gaudreau

Works great as described on the app page. Super handy when you have a lot of articles and content on the blog. The customer experience is improved because he can select several tags at the same time. Super fast and friendly customer service for modifications. I recommend

February 11, 2022

Thank you for your review, this is exactly why we build this app! Glad that you found it helpful :)

Previous 1 3 4