Blog Posts Articles Filter PRO

Blog Posts Articles Filter PRO | Reviews

by Hue Apps

Easy blog post & article discovery with dropdown tag filter

La boite d'Éléonore

Works great, super helpful team !! I use the narrative theme and this completed very nicely the blog part.
I had issues installing the app but the team was very responding, and customized everything like I wanted. I strongly recommand it

November 15, 2021

Thanks for your kind words. We are happy to help :)

LILIEF

They were very friendly and responded to my queries quickly. The filter is working fine. By using filters, my customers can easily check categories. Thank a lot!!!!

October 28, 2021

Appreciate your kind words and thanks for your review :)

Currygram

Really good app with excellent customer support! Would 100% recommend it. Pricing structure for the app it really nice too.

September 12, 2021

Thanks for your review and recommendation! Glad that you like our app and support!

Two Whisky Bros

Amazing app - does exactly what it says on the tin and does it well. Support was incredible, fixed an issue that I had getting it to display and then made some amendments to my setup to get it displaying exactly as I wanted quickly and without issue.

August 6, 2021

Thanks for your review! We're always happy to help :)

Eduzone Ltd

Great app, it does exactly as intended - turning tags on blog posts into dropdown filters. When I installed it on my site it didn't initially show on the blog page, but I sent an enquiry and the team resolved my issue straight away.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to be able to help :D

Scanteak

We wanted to make our blog better; this app made our blog more organized and easy to find relevant information. It's also easy to install and use!

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! Appreciate it :)

Ma Fleur de vie

Great app and great support. The customer service helps me to solve some issues with my tags and the filter looks great !

May 6, 2021

Thanks for your kind words and review! Glad that we can help make your blogs look better :)

cossykids.com

I really need a blog filter for my blog, it can help my client find the article easily with the categories and tags. This app solved my needs perfectly! I have met some small problem during trial, and the team helped me very fast and helped me set the style!! really nice!!

April 8, 2021

Thanks for your kind words! Glad that you like our app and customer support :)

A Hand Tailored Suit

10/10 customer support, while installing app. App looks & works perfectly, we really add to the site. 1st class service & support

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your good words. We're glad that you like our app and customer support!

ARCHDEKOR

This app is amazing and the support is incredible, I had issues with the installation and within hours they fixed it and even made it match my theme design. I love the new blog, now I can filter them by category. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend this app!

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy Arch Dekor found our app and support helpful :)

Previous 1