Blog Studio , 252 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable blog creation features. Despite occasional bugs, it's praised for its value for money and positive impact on SEO and blog traffic. The app's customer support, especially the live chat, is commended for its responsiveness. Merchants also value the app's unique feature of not charging per new page.

October 12, 2017

App is super easy to use and there's a good amount of layout options for you to build off. Way better than the standard Shopify blog editor. Can be a little buggy sometimes when playing around with text sizes, fonts, and images but not a major issue. Support is really great, they respond quickly and are happy to help.

Olgaberg
23 days using the app
November 14, 2018

Downloading is fast, no coding, we start working immediately.
The pages are beautiful and the overall use is simple, even when you don't speak English.
I removed the application because I was mainly looking to create a blog home page with menu, which would be visually independent of the online store with its own menu.
I put 4 stars because it's a little expensive but customer service is always there.
Shirley

Shirley Chiche
France
4 days using the app
Edited April 18, 2017

Works beautifully, with a few minor weird glitches. When I am uploading images, I get the zoom (+ and -) and checkmark buttons, but can't see a preview of my image and can't tell what it will look like so I'm just kinda left guessing how much it'll crop. Another small (but very annoying) glitch is that type sometimes will stop registering in text boxes. I just tried backspacing in a text area (after clicking away to another block briefly) and instead of typing, it took me back to the Blog Studio dashboard. I didn't lose much but this could quickly become a big problem if you're not in the habit yet of constantly saving. It seems like this happens almost every time immediately after I've saved, too. Suddenly the text boxes are no longer editable and I have to navigate back to the dashboard and then click the "edit blog" button. I am using Mozilla Firefox, if that matters. Other than that, I'm extremely pleased and love all the different little things you can do (like the cards, products, testimonials, etc.) I've already come up with some unique ways to style my blog that make the information a lot more digestible and I'm absolutely thrilled. Highly recommended.

Illu Art Co