Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

List, Sync, Manage, & Automate to boost sales on Bonanza

IncrediTee

I used the app to import Shopify Products to bonanza, and it also helps me to fulfill my orders, add tracking. It's really really helpful. If there is any problems/questions during using the app, the support team (via Skype) helps me to fix in 5-10 minutes. They did the great job, great service.
Thank you so much for your service.

TONY SUZANNE

So far I have to say Bonanza integraton from CedCommerce is #1 Best customer service! I had the pleasure to work with Karshit Bhargava who knows all the ins and outs of almost every question I had - and I have a lot! I’m not techy-at all!- And if he didn’t he gave me the contact number of an actual live person who did. I couldn’t be more impressed. Thank you so much Karshit for taking your time with me.. Bonzonza - CedCommerce is fortunate to have such a dedicated, knowledgeable employee. Thank you!!!

Sunflower.Store7286

Great App and great customer support. They are always availble for every single answer. Highly recomended

LM Treasures 2019

Awesome service and awesome app for Bonanza. Recommend to anyone looking to expand there channels to other market places.

Foresteee

I used this app to help me to sync items on Bonanza. I really like it because it is convenient, It would be nice if the App will be more convenient to waste of time using.

Feshionn IOBI

Just started and so far its great, their support is awesome and very helpful!
What a great company!

Thank you so much.

Oren
feshionn IOBI

Fashionable Tee

The app is helpful tool to import products on Shopify to Bonanza and the customer support (via Skype) is brilliant.Professional customer support and great App.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

The integration app for Bonanza works great, and customer service with cedcommerce is fantastic. I wish I could say the same for Bonanza itself, we sell nothing on the site with 4200 active variants.

Theresa Noreen

Exellent app and super-cool customer support. They support any time for any question. Highly recommend to use this app

Prentice Tate

I had such wonderful experience with Srajan.,his experience were keen and very professional.I love to keep him on my team.He has gave me such tremendous support

Previous 1