Bonanza Integration

Bonanza Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Bonanza, list your products and manage orders.

Evyòr

I like the application . It really made it work easier.. and the support team is perfect and very helpful and coperative

Ria's Hallmark & Jewelry Boutique

Bonanza is a good app, very supportive and helpful, they respond quickly and are friendly and knowledgeable. Works great with Shopify!! five stars

TennisRacquets.com

App works as described. The support for the app was great and they helped me verify that everything was working correctly and the listings and orders were flowing correctly.

Women's Clothing and Accessories

5 stars the app is great and the support awesome. Highly recommended!
My products are uploaded and listed for sale.

Bmac Fashion

I am glad that I choice to work with Bonanza. I am beginning to get sales, but most importantly, the customer service is great! I will recommend those seeking to have a friendly, quick response and problem solving team on your side, Bonanza is the way to go.

the amazin' jungle

The app is very helpful in uploading the products, the support response is quick and helped in solving the queries about the products.

Kunida Designs

Thank you for your support. I appreciate the CED integration with Bonanza. It makes my life selling so much easier.

KjSelections

Works very nice...just what I was looking for...Once you create a profile according to your needs products integrate seamlessly with no effort. Support is EXCELLENT.

KIngsmans Cranium

i used this app for bonanza it helped me upload products. the customer service is great they really really help u alot

SoufraShop

Very helpful. Karshit answered all my questions.

I would highly recommend this service for anyone who is interested in Bonanza

February 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing the words of appreciation. We aim to give you the same experience throughout your stay with us and we wish that the integration fulfills all your needs. In case you have any questions feel free to connect with us. Once again thanks for all the appreciation. Your words mean a lot to us.

Thanks