Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul | Reviews

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Local Street Marketplace

Our multi-vendor ecommerce platform was stable when we first launched and were still working with our developers. Over time, multiple issues that impacted either our sellers or buyers came up. Some were resolved quickly, however some took over a week and they were Severity 1 issues as they impacted sales. We currently have four issues open. Three were opened today and one is outstanding from the previous week. I am offering a three out of five rating as the stability of the software was really good at the beginning but seems to be degrading weekly now. As I am in an different time zone it is difficult to have any back and forth response so a twenty-four hour team would be appreciated. Also, for more complex and high impact issues it would be great to be able to speak with a knowledgeable resource to ensure they are understood as quickly as possible rather than the back and forth that occurs.

November 22, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review. As we have checked the support communications, all your queries are sorted now, apart from the ones which are coming from the theme, and your theme developer to assist you with the same.
Please let us know in the support ticket, if there is some existing issue remaining.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Have.Rent

Super fast technical support! App is working correctly, made some changes for free. 5 star review :)

Borrow Mine

Seems like it should be fine if it actually worked. I have been back and forth (mostly me following up 2-3 times) with their customer support and have still not had help nor is my issue resolved, it has now been almost 2 months. I eventually hired a developer to look into it and see if the coding or console errors and have been told it is an issue with the App itself and the App developer needs to fix it. If you are reading (Webkul Booking App) this please help me!!!!

February 27, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we could check, the team has helped you with all that is possible within the app.
Please reply to the support email sent, so we can talk and clear on the confusion.
Regards,
Team Webkul

The Fun Empire Shop

Awesome app! Customer support is friendly, knowledgeable, very responsive & efficient. They went all out to help us implement the codes for our themes. Perfect!!!

Mikael GRAMFORT

Great
The application works very well and the customer service and top . I had small installation problems and they helped me a lot

EXPAT VILLAGE

Great APP so far and excellent customer support provided ...they helped us a lot for some customization problems on the platform. Thanks so much to all the team !

nest.earth

Amazing and easy to use app. We had some questions, scheduled a call with customer support and Ayush helped us a lot! Now we can operate our website assured of the steps to follow. Thank you so so much! 5 stars customer service!

wine to table

great app, easy to us. multiple types of booking to choose from. the technical support is very helpful and quick to respond !

Okanagan Science Centre

Great support, any issues we have had, mostly with staff use, have been quickly resolved. This is working really well for us.

firse.in

I'm very satisfied with the Booking App and how it integrates with my website. We are a Jewelry Rental Service and this App makes the admin process and the user experience super easy and smooth. There were a few bugs which were quickly fixed by Ayush Kansal and the team. They have been very responsive and helpful all throughout. Honestly, I knew nothing about website building and these guys made it a piece of cake for me. Thank you so very much guys. Looking forward for new and exciting features in the App. Also, I highly recommend this App to everyone who's looking for managing rental/booking services on Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4