Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

From $18/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd
4.5
October 13, 2022

Very good app. Meets my needs and support is excellent, even after hours. Very flexible and customised. Highly recommend

The Capital Distillery
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 20, 2022

Shivangi was very quick to resolve any issues we had. Friendly and perfect support. We recommend this app!

earthvillage 地球村の集会所
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 5, 2022

The app itself is a really good product. Takes quite a bit of tweaking the settings but performs really well. The missing star is due to the excess seller support required when integrated into the marketplace app. To be fair, the support team provides 5 star service.

MCA Jewel Skills
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied June 29, 2022

Seeing that you're having an amazing experience using the app & with support is the best thing we could ask for! Keep growing: ) - Team Webkul

March 29, 2022

Definitely the best booking app in the shopify store. It has the best price/quality ratio and allowed me to add cancel and reschedule directly on my website without using a link within an email

Let's play on the moon
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied March 30, 2022

We're so glad to hear your amazing experience. Much appreciated :). Feel free to reach out to our support team in case of any queries - Team Webkul

Edited February 1, 2022

be aware this is not a plug and play app. You have to add coding to your website. The coding was added to my website by the team but sadly it made my website refresh every time you touched a product. The staff were very helpful and removed the code for me at no cost.

Kensington Planning
Time spent using app: 3 days
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied January 25, 2022

Hey, Thanks for the review ! Please excuse us for the less satisfied response.
As we have checked, Our support team is in constant touch with you & assisting you in resolving your queries. However, You have posted the review with-in 1 hour of installing the app.

Furthermore, Please be informed that, the Auto-inject codes do work in shopify generic themes but you've the custom theme available in your store & Custom themes have their own way to manage the files & in such case, We helps the merchants with addition of app codes.

Let's talk & clear all the confusions via our support ticketing system - Team Webkul