Booking App by Webkul

Booking App by Webkul

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Sell and Manage Booking | Appointment | Rent type Product

Have.Rent

Super fast technical support! App is working correctly, made some changes for free. 5 star review :)

Borrow Mine

Seems like it should be fine if it actually worked. I have been back and forth (mostly me following up 2-3 times) with their customer support and have still not had help nor is my issue resolved, it has now been almost 2 months. I eventually hired a developer to look into it and see if the coding or console errors and have been told it is an issue with the App itself and the App developer needs to fix it. If you are reading (Webkul Booking App) this please help me!!!!

February 27, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we could check, the team has helped you with all that is possible within the app.
Please reply to the support email sent, so we can talk and clear on the confusion.
Regards,
Team Webkul

The Fun Empire Shop

Awesome app! Customer support is friendly, knowledgeable, very responsive & efficient. They went all out to help us implement the codes for our themes. Perfect!!!

Mikael GRAMFORT

Great
The application works very well and the customer service and top . I had small installation problems and they helped me a lot

EXPAT VILLAGE

Great APP so far and excellent customer support provided ...they helped us a lot for some customization problems on the platform. Thanks so much to all the team !

nest.earth

Amazing and easy to use app. We had some questions, scheduled a call with customer support and Ayush helped us a lot! Now we can operate our website assured of the steps to follow. Thank you so so much! 5 stars customer service!

wine to table

great app, easy to us. multiple types of booking to choose from. the technical support is very helpful and quick to respond !

Okanagan Science Centre

Great support, any issues we have had, mostly with staff use, have been quickly resolved. This is working really well for us.

firse.in

I'm very satisfied with the Booking App and how it integrates with my website. We are a Jewelry Rental Service and this App makes the admin process and the user experience super easy and smooth. There were a few bugs which were quickly fixed by Ayush Kansal and the team. They have been very responsive and helpful all throughout. Honestly, I knew nothing about website building and these guys made it a piece of cake for me. Thank you so very much guys. Looking forward for new and exciting features in the App. Also, I highly recommend this App to everyone who's looking for managing rental/booking services on Shopify.

Green Club Alger

It worked well at the beginning, but now every time that I try to access the admin interface, it says "Session expired". How to fix it?

August 28, 2020

Hi, You can easily fix this by enabling 3rd party cookie in the browser. This will sort the issue.
If you still have any issue, just send an email to support@webkul.com

Previous 1 3 4