Bouncer

Bouncer

by ShopPad Inc.

Deter underage visitors

LowPrices24h

I really need this kynd of app for make my store goes LEGAL, sooo thanks so much for that Bounccer ILY BRO

The DS Company

I love the sleek ness of this landing page for Age Verification!!! It was very easy to set up! Two clicks and I was done! This is perfect for my startup business

Alcove Home, LLC

Good app with great support! I spent a not-insignificant amount of time (read: many hours) looking for an attractive, user-friendly, simple and affordable age-verification popup app for my shopify store. After test running a few, this one was my favorite. There was one funky thing going on, where the dropdown menu selections for the birth-date fields was crowded, so I emailed the app's support to ask about it. Matt was very quick to respond and provided the solution quickly!

Canna Mammie

This is truly the easiest app I have ever used!!! I LOVE the options and I literally had everything set up and going in less than two minutes! EXCELLENT app!!

shatterhocbd

GREATTTT AND WORKS LIKE A CHARM USE IT FOR ALL YOUR MUST BE 21 AND OVER STORES ITS EASY AND FAST AND YOU DONT HAVE TO DO ALL KINDS OF CODES ETC. Super product

Galactic Whack

Helped tremendously with solving my problem with the age verification app. Thank you so much!! Highly recommend using this app for easy age verification!!

TheVapeOfSpadez

This app works exactly as described, doesn't make you review before trying and it was so simple to set up; took about 15 minutes. Looks good, would recommend!

Bongby

I use this for my 18 and over qualifier and it works great! Only thing that would be better is if it were free ;)

Liquidbarn

Every app I've used from ShopPad works like a charm, and Bouncer is no exception. Great support and helpful articles on how to customize things further if you need.

Cali Steam Llc

Super fast customer service and easy to use app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9