Bouncer

Bouncer | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Deter underage visitors

CaBougieDo™

We recently installed Bouncer for our age verification platform, and found it very user friendly!!!!

Fat Buddha Glass

Great experience. This app does exactly what we need and the few times we've had to reach out to support with a question they're always extremely helpful & timely.

Brothers with Glass

The app works well, does its job, 5 stars if they add more options to customize the buttons more to make the pop-up look better. Design options are very limited and the only reason we have looked at other apps.

UPS WELLNESS

Great app! Very simple and easy to use and the customer service is phenomenal. Really quick and helpful! I highly recommend with no reservation.

Warehouse Liquor Store

Bouncer is easy to use and looks great. Plus their support is top level, I needed an assist and they were friendly and efficient and sorted it out quickly. Thanks ShopPad, especially Anh & Mandy.

VapeMeet

Very friendly, quick service and willing to go the extra mile in some customizations to how I wanted it to look. will recommend. thank you

Eliquidstop

Amazing Support some of the best considering we use a hefty amount of apps no one else comes close, Matt works extremely fast and deserves a raise

Peet Bros.

This app was just what we needed to add age verification to certain pages of our website. It was so easy to set up and customize, and the customer service was responsive, fast, and the interactions were pleasant. There was an issue integrating Bouncer with another app we were using for product bundles, and the Bouncer team offered to reach out to the other app developers and work with them to help resolve the integration issue. They went above and beyond to help get the problem solved - and that goes a long way! Thank you!

LowPrices24h

I really need this kynd of app for make my store goes LEGAL, sooo thanks so much for that Bounccer ILY BRO

The DS Company

I love the sleek ness of this landing page for Age Verification!!! It was very easy to set up! Two clicks and I was done! This is perfect for my startup business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10