Branded SMS Pakistan

Business through Branded SMS

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Infantino

Location Pakistan

Great app with awesome features. We don't need to run after our clients anymore for order verification, an automated call initiate right after the order placed for confirmation of order.

www.sowears.net

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super helpful team especially Hamid and Usman. They supported alot. They are very professional. Highly recommended..

Shomi Official

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really helpful and amazing application, help us completing our order verification task automatically!

Pret Diaries

Location Pakistan

Highly recommended. Must use app for features like auto messaging which helped increase sales & improved abandoned cart. If you are an early startup their team cooperates & builds packages custom to your need helping you improve that's the best you can get from a 'Pakistani' company

Illusions Pakistan

Time spent using app About 2 months

This feature is really amazing, it really worked out as I thought. Now I don't need to run into the hassle of confirming my order from each of my clients, furthermore, it sends them an automatically generated order notification so that they also stay up to date with me. Thanks

Habitt

Location Pakistan

An instant order verification makes our daily task easier as now we don't have to call our clients anymore, an automatically generated message is sent to the customer verifying his/her order itself.

Jeeva Textile

Location Pakistan

We were very upset as most of the clients leave their cart abandoned, this app works as i wish and turn my clients back by offering them various different offer after every desired interval of time.