Brandify: Ultimate branding UX

Cursor modification, animations, customize scroll & smoothness

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Senza

Location Argentina

I needed to do a smooth scroll on my site and this app saved me! In addition, the attention of the support is phenomenal. I recommend it if you want to make your store look better.

wildcat.com

Location Peru

Super buen servicio y se les agradece el tiempo de prueba que dan para valorizar el contenido de la app

bycasamira

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Amazing app! It has everything I needed to add the final touches to my store. The support is really great too, very supportive and quick to resolve any issues or queries you may have.

brumin

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

Bellissima app che rende la user experience davvero grandiosa! consigliata per dare un tocco in piu al vosto sito!

enthcreations

Location Italy

I love apps from Ninety9.
I'm a premium Loadify user and I'm completely satisfied.
I know this is a free app, but can you add an option for letting people choose the size of the on click animation? Plus an option to regulate the intensity of the scroll smoother would be great.
Anyways. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Blazing Beauty Ave

Very Creative! Whoever came up with this concept is a genuis. I mean it really adds those little personal cute touches, that provide a nice experience for the customer. Customer service is right there for any issues that may arise. I wish you much success with this app!

KEEP IT KINK

Time spent using app About 11 hours

I am hopeful that it will fulfill our needs so far it seems to be doing just that We are hopeful that www.keepitkink.com is able to use the service a long time

2 Roads Home

I used this app to help me customize my store and the customer service in their chat was awesome in helping me. I love this company.

Charge Buddy

Location Belgium

Added this app and the differences that it made compared to other stores are amazing, the small touches really do add up to branding and shopping feel, would highly recommend!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing features, great customer service. I highly recommend both apps Loadify and Brandify. And most of all it's free. Thank you!

Previous 1