Brandify: Ultimate branding UX

Brandify: Ultimate branding UX

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 27, 2021

Customer Support with these guys is fantastic. I download this, and their other APP and both times they were able to help me out with some coding issues. Highly recommend!

Sea Ninja
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 16, 2021

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Highly recommend, the customer support team are also amazing and have been so incredibly patient and helpful. I never realised the need for branding like this but it really elevates your store's look and makes it a premium space for buyers. Such a cool invention, a must for all Shopify businesses.

SMOKEPOPS UK
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 9, 2021

This app really has me excited! Offering unique, innovative features, allowing me to further personalise my store's branding. I'm hoping these tools will assist in promoting trust & ease of use for my visitors. The UI looks great; with fresh, happy colours. Keep it up! I look forward to testing the Pro features also!

RubyAndTuesday
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 7, 2021

Does what I need it to do, good app with useful free features. UI is also great. I love the current features and wish to try the pro ones as well.

Levush
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited August 20, 2021

I adore the ability to add my own cursor and scroll feature in my shop that matches my brand. Support is awesome they took the initiative on their own to identify issues on my site that affected my loading time. Part 2: I recently changed themes and the app was not showing. I contacted support and spoke to A. Kayali who handled my issue as best he could and is putting in a ticket to have code manually customized.

TFC&H Co.