BrandsSync | Dropshipping

BrandsSync | Dropshipping

$99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (2.8)
2.8
September 9, 2022

When you upload the products, the app upload different quantity. If you see 20 pieces, you can see ZERO in your shop... what!?

Italy World
Singapore
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
March 23, 2022

I WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF POSSIBLE!!! DO NOT WORK WITH BRANDSDISTRIBUTION!!! I could write a long, lengthy review of why is was an absolute nightmare working with BrandsDistribution and specifically BrandsSync, but I'll spare you the time. I can't stress enough, DON'T SIGN UP FOR, OR DOWNLOAD ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH BRANDSDISTRIBUTION.

Shop Tekkies
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 8, 2022

I have contacted them but they never get back to me after cancelling my orders. Definitely a red flag

RAVARCAM APPAREL
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 31, 2021

I don't believe that this company can be so bad! 0 support and they don't answer! I had a simple problem enabling my account to add express shipping but they don't want to help.
Don't even think to start working with them, there are many better dropshipping companies out there.

Israel-Cart
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
December 30, 2021

0 support!! I am waiting a week to pay for an order and add the express shipping and no one answers!!!
I can't ship the orders I have and causing that losing money.

Balardi
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 25, 2021

Not worth the money! 1. Products are so overpriced that it is impossible to make any money. When you add the overpriced product+shipping+import fees for your country+monthy fees there is no room for mark up. Products end up being cheaper on original designer websites. How are you supposed to compete with that? Also, their catalog is full of discontinued and outdated inventory.
2. When someone is paying a high monthly fee for a service, it is not unreasonable to expect top notch customer service. If you get a response, it is usually a finger pointing game about how YOU made that mistake and they are not responsible. They will brush you off with a condescending answer or not respond at all!
Stay away from this company!

Sparkle Co Canada
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Brandsdistribution replied December 6, 2021

Hi, in the answers you received from our customer support there is absolutely no desire to blame you for anything, it was simply explained to you why you did not have access to the free trial.
Furthermore, a credit has been created on our platform that you used for an order, it seems to me a good way to manage a problem of one of our customers. We have not received any other communications from you regarding the operation of the app
As always we are available to give you support on our customer service. Yours sincerely

July 23, 2021

Not sure why many low reviews - the app works as described, products are in stock and ship quite fast, support is great and answers quickly. My only issue is with sizing - I wish for a correct translation to my country size imported in Shopify without having to manually correct them.
So we do not sell "sized products" even we wish we could :)
Good job though,

My Small Store
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Brandsdistribution replied August 27, 2021

Dear customer thank you for your review, we always work hard to ensure all our customers the best service available, have a nice day!

March 25, 2021

The service is a disaster, I asked 3 days ago why shipping costs of 74 euros are automatically added. I am still waiting for an answer even though I have sent several emails. I don't know whether the goods you want to sell actually exist.

Sealmi.com
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 5 months
Brandsdistribution replied May 3, 2021

Dear customer, unfortunately we have not received any communications regarding your request. Information on shipping to Switzerland is available at the following link https://www.brandsdistribution.com/en/cms/wholesale-shipping-fee#quotazione , in which the cost of shipping in Switzerland is explained. We would like to point out that every comment pushes us to improve our service more and more, and our customer service is always available to give you support. Sincerely

March 4, 2021

I loved the app its easy to use, and easy to sycn to your acount on shopify, hopefully they will expand more their catalogues, more on other brands also, not just the same brands. Customer Service was great, Francesca helps alot. Overall no issue, promptly reply, only the things was catalgoue brands should be more

Shopsave Enterprise
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Brandsdistribution replied May 4, 2021

Dear customer, thank you very much for your review! We hope it will help other people who want to use our app. Thank you!

February 16, 2021

If I could give them -100 stars rating I would. Terrible, terrible people!! I have subscribed with a presumption that I will have 15 Days free trial to test the app and their service and when I provided my PayPal details they charged my account for 89 EUR! When I contacted them about it they were playing dum and claimed that I have subscribed via their website instead their app, which when I installed in my store and wanted to start using it gave me an option subscribe via "BrandsDistribution" website or subscribe via App, I naturally chose the website so I can fill in all my profile details!! I waited for 4 days for them to respond and when they finally did I saw that they have terminated my subscription and refused the REFUND ME IN FULL. I am still contesting that and will definitely insist that they refund me! As far a the APP is concerned its total rubbish: - It is laggy
- It doesn't sync the qty's correctly
- It doesn't import the price comparison correctly
- Full of bugs
- The product description that they claim to have in 14+ languages is obscure to say the least, and also incorrect in most cases.
- SUPPORT IS NON EXISTING My final advice to all of the people considering using these SCAMMERS would be PLEASE AVOID THEM AT ANY COST and save your hard earned cash and your selves from headaches! SHOPIFY SHOULD REMOVE THEM FROM SHOPIFY APP STORE.

SuperShoppa.se