BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

bello closet

actually, i just read all the 1-star review and really disappointed, i don't publish my online store yet until make sure my partners are good and can really support my business ,so pls think of it we are your partner and your window for the world customer if you not considering that and work hard with your clients , the company will collapse ,but i am saying before i launching my online store if you are not going to support just tell me so i can reconsider you from my store, and find another partner, if you willing to destroy my business and put in a trouble with customer pls tell me, im with you until you prove the opposite side , then i ll cancel working with you , im writing this just to get a response don't to consider it a rating i did not even have an order with you I am just want to make sure everything will go well with the low risk, i don't want to end up paying money out of my pocket just solve customer problems to just cover the issues with my partner ,
please think of it THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER .

worldshopad

The worse app aver , they charge 3 times instead of only 1 , i asked to be refund and they don't care att all about you. Don't download the app is a waste of time and money , when you ask to cancel don't do ir and charge you. Very bad , i am so upset with then. used 1 month , they charged 3 and i never got my money back .

Dear Valued Customer,

We took some time to check what happened with your subscription,
and we confirm that for you there is only one payment, not three.

Therefore, there is a misunderstanding
and we ask you to allow us to solve it.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.
Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or our email address: dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention,
Brandsdistribution Team.

Llewdor's Fashion Outlet

brutal service! Don't waste your time with suppliers like this. They make it look all good but you wil soon find out how terrible they are!

Dear Customer,
This is Virginia from BrandsSync Customer Support team.

We are so sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.

Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or to our email address, dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com:
we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Virginia.

Tante Firme

App fantastica! Il team di assistenza è il top, in particolare Alberto. Risposte tempestive e soddisfacenti. 5 stelle

Ciao!
Sono Virginia e ti scrivo a nome del Team Brandsdistribution.

Siamo davvero contenti che il servizio ti abbia soddisfatto,
e sarà un piacere riferire il tuo feedback ad Alberto.

Ti ringraziamo per aver condiviso con noi la tua esperienza,
e ti auguriamo il meglio per il tuo business.

A presto!

LIBfashion

The app is very easy and simple to use. I contacted the chat-support with a problem - they gave me a quick answer and where very helpful.

October 22, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We are so grateful for your kind words;
Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Sunwatchz

So far so good, easy to manage, good suport, always hepfull, all times need help got a answer and solve all problems.

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We’re so glad you had a good experience!

and best of luck with your business!

XOBYMAL

Excellent, easy to use app. Been a Brandsdistribution customer for a few months already and this app just makes everything so much simpler. Markup, tag settings etc are easy to use and still leaves the potential to customise your listings unlike some catalog managers. The support I received was also outstanding, special thanks to Alberto!

October 7, 2019

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

I’m so glad you like Alberto’s work! I’ll pass along the kind words.

we wish you all the best with your business!

outletjewel.com

Perfect application for dropshipping and a good opportunity to complete collections on the existing store

This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution Team.

We’re so glad you had a good experience!

and best of luck with your business!

Mag Mode

STAY AWAY!!!!! Customer service is terrible! Positive reviews are purchased! They don't reply at all to emails. And they provide absolutely no feedback regarding guarantees, damaged goods... No money back is possible!

Dear Customer,
We are always on hand to help our customers and we are sorry to hear about your disappointment,
Furthermore, we have check out your previous emails and confirm that you have been briefed on our terms and conditions.

We provide also all the feedback you need on our official website,
you can find out more here:
support.brandsdistribution.com/en-us/section/7-returns-exchanges-and-credits

Therefore, you can clarify your doubts by checking our dropshipping terms:
www.brandsdistribution.com/en/cms/dropshipping-terms

As regard the first part of your review, we can firmly affirm that customer service team do its best to meet any request within 24-48 hours, during italian business days.

Thanks for your understanding,
Brandsdistribution Team

SAYA Sverige

Fantastic app & great collection i really making money from this apps, just need to increase the sizes of each product.

Hi there,
This is Virginia from Brandsdistribution team.

we are constantly working to improve our services and our plugin in order to make the experience of our customer better, day by day.

We are glad to know you appreciate BrandsSync
and wish you all the best with your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7