BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

Celseaus

Remove this app from Shopify!!! Stay away from this app. Customer service is cold and unhelpful. You get the feeling that they're fine with taking your $100/per month without providing substantial guidance. This app gets below 1-stars and should be removed from Shopify.

Premiumbrandsonly.com

The margins overall are to low to compete with others and make a decent profit. Approximately one third of the inventory is out of stock continuously and it's extremely frustrating if you build your website based on drop shipping through brandsdistribution. They also give you examples of profits based on retail prices excluding VAT. This means the real profit is lower and to me this is a bit misleading.

Au Maria

I am with @curious92.

Brandsdistribution kept asking me to subscribe but Shopify has already charged me. I have no access at all.
It's been a week, and the last response was, I have to subscribe and pay with Brandsdistribution first.

Up until now, I still haven't got my refund. I went to Shopify directly for help but they kept bouncing me back to Francesca who kept asking me to subscribe and pay first when Shopify already charged me.

Top-Fashion Brands

Honestly, I don't know why there are so many users voted 1 star. I'm on the way to complete my website so I cannot say something about shipping service. I hope it will run well and will come back to update my comments. I know a french store which is doing a great job as dropshipper from Brand Distribution, that's why I decided to jump in. I purchased Brandssync full annual plan 1 week ago. Everything runs excellently, nothing to complain. The app works very well in shopify, the sync process works also, and I can add all products in my store using the same product tags and it saved me a lot of time to organize the shop.

December 6, 2019

Dear Customer,
we are very glad to know that your experience with us is doing so great! We care a lot about our customers and always strive to achieve the highest quality of our services.
We wish you the best for your online business!

CURIOUS92

This app is requesting me to pay the subscription again even though Shopify charged me for the app. Now I have no access! I still have no access to buying products and Brandsync is not responding to my messages. The more time I spend with them the more my business is getting a bad reputation. Very very very bad at responding!

Dear Valued Customer,
we do apologize if you got mistakenly charged by Shopify. We already activated the related refund application.

Our customer service promptly replied to your query.

At the moment we see that your account is active, if this is not the case please contact us directly, sending us a message to our live chat or to our email address: shopify@brandsdistribution.com.

VITON

This is the worst app I have ever used on shopify. They frauded me, I paid for the services and never received or used it and they kept saying the money has not been withdrawn yet that's why and when I sent them my bank account showing the transactions they never responded or did anything. Don't install this app or pay anything to then, they are thieves and have the worst services and dont care about their customers. Another dropshipper who used it to sell their products on their shopify store also told me when they see that your earning more than them they block you from using their services too. I have decided to take my case to my lawyer for further investigation on fraudulently charged request.

What customer service assistance did you give me apart from you insisting that the payment had not been withdrawn everytime I asked for help! Your customer service took me for a fool and if you have activated a refund how come I haven't received the refund? And if you so say that I was assisted by your customer service, why did she bring it to my understanding that the app isn't working because I have purchased it at the same time on both stores?
You are a scum and a fraud who dont care about good service but money.

Dear Valued Customer,
the issue you faced with BrandsSync app were due to the fact that you have used two different accounts to purchase the dropshipping subscription and to use the app.

Our customer service always assisted you and replied back to all your queries. If you mistakenly got charged by Shopify, we already activated the related refund application.

Regarding the consideration between you and our other dropshipper, please consider that we are a B2B company, we have no interest in competing with our customers. The more success our customers have, the more we grow together.

For any further request, please contact us directly, sending us a message to our live chat or to our email address: shopify@brandsdistribution.com.

Curate Company

Do not use this dropshipper! I've been using them for several months really hoping that things improve but it just gets worse and worse. I'm a very experienced e-commerce store owner and I've been doing this for many years. I do a hybrid of shipping myself out of my business and using drop-shippers to augment my inventory. I did my best to make it work with Brandsdistribution, as they really have a great product catalog available and they use FedEx shipping to the US, which is nice. However, their customer service is horrible and it's impossible to get any help. I've done several thousands of dollars in sales through them and so far I have multiple returns, and multiple customer complaints of the orders never arriving. I currently have several open claims with FedEx who can't locate orders. Some orders I don't even know what the status is because Brandsdistribution gave me the wrong tracking number and have failed to respond to my requests for updates. I've had to deal with several orders getting stuck in customs and just returned back to Italy because they don't have the correct paperwork. Usually to make returns easier for my own customers, I just have customers ship the item back to me in San Diego and then I deal with the hassle of shipping it back to Brandsdistribution in Italy. Of course we are responsible for return International shipping so that's an added expense. There's no way I would pass that on to my customer. I have HUNDREDS of dollars of merchandise stuck in Italian customs trying to get stuff returned back. They offer no assistance to get things resolved with their local postal authority. When they do finally process a return they just give you store credit, which isn't a problem if you intend on doing more sales with them. However, I've lost thousands of dollars in returns, shipping fees, and lost packages (I'm not exaggerating!) As I said before, I've been doing this a long time and thought their inventory would be a great addition to my current product offering. Please save yourself a lot of headaches and do not do business with this company. I'm so absolutely frustrated by this experience and have tried and tried to make it work with them to no success.

Dear Valued Customer,
we do apologize if you had to go through many issues with your shipments with Fedex. We tried to best to assist you in every step of the way.
Thank you for having brought this matter to our attention since due to this problem, we had a chance to look into it and improve our performance.

bello closet

actually, i just read all the 1-star review and really disappointed, i don't publish my online store yet until make sure my partners are good and can really support my business ,so pls think of it we are your partner and your window for the world customer if you not considering that and work hard with your clients , the company will collapse ,but i am saying before i launching my online store if you are not going to support just tell me so i can reconsider you from my store, and find another partner, if you willing to destroy my business and put in a trouble with customer pls tell me, im with you until you prove the opposite side , then i ll cancel working with you , im writing this just to get a response don't to consider it a rating i did not even have an order with you I am just want to make sure everything will go well with the low risk, i don't want to end up paying money out of my pocket just solve customer problems to just cover the issues with my partner ,
please think of it THAT YOU ARE OUR PARTNER .

Dear Valued Customer,
we apologize for the delay in replying, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are fully aware of being YOUR PARTNER. For many years we have been supporting thousands of online stores behind the scene, from the smaller to the biggest ones, with excellent results and awards. We will do our best to provide you the best assistance for your business, as always.

worldshopad

The worse app aver , they charge 3 times instead of only 1 , i asked to be refund and they don't care att all about you. Don't download the app is a waste of time and money , when you ask to cancel don't do ir and charge you. Very bad , i am so upset with then. used 1 month , they charged 3 and i never got my money back .

October 24, 2019

Dear Valued Customer,

We took some time to check what happened with your subscription,
and we confirm that for you there is only one payment, not three.

Therefore, there is a misunderstanding
and we ask you to allow us to solve it.

We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.
Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or our email address: dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention,
Brandsdistribution Team.

Llewdor's Fashion Outlet

brutal service! Don't waste your time with suppliers like this. They make it look all good but you wil soon find out how terrible they are!

October 24, 2019

Dear Customer,
This is Virginia from BrandsSync Customer Support team.

We are so sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience.

Please, contact us directly, sending your message to our live chat or to our email address, dropshipment@brandsdistribution.com:
we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Virginia.