BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Sell the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

BRANDSGET

This is app is awesome and simplifies our business! Products are 100% authentic and original.

Customers support team are fast!

Zabas

The worst customer service ever. They never respond to your inquiries regarding your orders. I had to cancel some orders because they didn't include all the right documentation for customs. I reached out to them over and over again. Never received a response. They don't have a phone number you can call. Only email and a crappy ticketing system.

Want to return an item, it takes days just approve the return. In the Amazon world of fast shipping and returns and excellent customer service, I really don't know how they are surviving.

LeatherKingClothing

Junk,and they over charge you for it,they have very little you would want to sell,and even if you find any thing,it will be over priced,and you won't be able to compete in the Market place

OFFICIAL MADE IN ITALY - VAT N. IT07081670965

Perfect app to Sync all the products you need from brandsdistribution to your website. I'm using it for italian brands and it helps also for automatic stock availability. You can easily add individual new products or filter entire categories with a simple click.

Soupçon de regard

c'est une application extra placer ses prouits n'a jamais été aussi facile j'espere qu'il sera bientot disponible pour les marketplace

buyrose

I have been working with this application for almost a year, and I can say that it has become much better, more stable, and faster. The interface is improved. I'm surprised that I can control it through my smartphone because it adaptive. However, there are things that I would like to suggest for improvement: 1. resolve the common issue with Shopify 100 variants limit 2. I noticed the another issue - sometimes when BD changing the structure of the product in their website (for example adding or merge new variant) it don't sync with shopify and the product in Shopify still are in old version, so it needed to be deleted and re-imported again.
3. I would prefer to be able to pay for the app in advance (for me would be convenient to be able to pay annually or half annually) but now it offers only monthly payment.

My Wonder Wardrobe

This app has saved me so many hours of manual labor to input the stock and all the details. Stock is automatically updated with Brandsdistribution and you don’t need to hassle about orders going through when a client purchases. Highly recommend it.

FashionBagHut

Overall this is one of the better apps that I have used. There are a variety of products in the catalog and the app is easy to you. The shipping is fast. The one thing I don’t like is that some of the hottest items are never in stock.

Fashonce

We have been using Brandsdistribution’s products since the start of our website. It is one of the best, if not the best wholesale fashion b2b supplier out there. It offers a lot of products and it’s easy to synchronize with shopify and just really straight forward in general. Its personal assistance team offers the best advice possible, and it’s always available. They handle shipping professionally, reliably and fast.

askimboutique

I use this app on a daily basis, to manage the import of stock to my store.
It is very quick and easy to use. I love the filters, they help you drill right down to individual items or whole the whole catalog.
Great app!