BrandsSync

BrandsSync

by Brandsdistribution

Dropship the best fashion brands from Brandsdistribution

Broccati

We have purchased this app about a month and half ago. I like it that they have a YouTube channel where you can learn a lot about their system. I also like their selections. We haven't tried it yet but the fact that they except returns is a big plus. Now, the problem is, their customer service. I have a very specific and important question. You can't call them which is fine so I tried to communicate with them through their chat a few times. I can see that my message is seen but no response for days. I still haven't heard from them. This is very unfortunate because we are actually thinking about cancelling our subscription. I will re-visit my review if things improve. I really hope things will get better... Update: After my first review I started working with Francesca. She is great! She responded to my emails / questions within 24 hours and that was very helpful. Customer service is important and it seems they are working on it. I hope it stays the same. The reason why I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is because we haven't tried returning an item yet. I will be happy to update my review once we experience that. Thanks Francesca!

خزانة آرغوس

At the end of the month, I deleted the app to terminate the subscription !! But they unjustly imposed a fee of $ 99 next month !! I contacted them to remove these fees from my bill, but I did not receive any response or interest or any response !! A disadvantage when issuing an invoice for an application that has been deleted! I am going to file a lawsuit with Shopify to solve this problem. It's too bad for your money to be stolen in this hideous way.

Must Be Designer

The app was fine, and the quality of items were good. However, they would cancel orders with no notification, they struggled with auto pay, and would cancel orders because they weren't paid in 24 hours (yet had auto pay, so not sure how they didn't get paid?). When contacting them about orders, would take 3-4 days, and the order would be cancelled.

SellsDirect

I'm personally very happy with this app I think this is MUST have I'm amazed how quick they ship already had couple of orders all 100% tip top straight to the customer what else can I say also they reply to your request quite fast when customers are placing an order it goes straight to the factory and they handle I order goods from UK and I was amazed how fast orders arrived I was asking my self are they shipping from UK because delivery was so fassstttt personally I can say well done guys siete bravi a quelo che fate and in fact I'm only using BrandsSync as a dropshipping company if you guys like QUALITY then don't look further, if you guys look quantity then keep using whatever else you've been using but BrandsSync is 100% definitively worth it

ToMyBazaar

I am using this application. However, there is no standard for the names of the products and especially the size information. The products do not have sufficient descriptions. It does not have a standard size information for shoes numbers. Some shoe sizes are giving in US sizes, some in UK, and some in EU. For example, the Nike - Wmns-Outburst yakkabi number has been sent to you with the US information, U.S. Polo Assn. - NOBIW4156S9_YS1 EU was sent to you, Adidas - YUNG-1 was sent to you by UK. This is causing confusion in my customers. When I gave this feedback to the company, they were not interested either. Just send us a size chart so that we can see which size up to what size.

Marenzi

terrible products and very unclear how to cancel subscription. not happy at all and waste of our funds

Delaney Lane

Poor to non-existent support, extremely dissatisfied. For example, our current support ticket was raised 23 days ago via their support channel but still no response or acknowledgement. Disgusted.

juniperWear

People do your research before you even buy into their subscription there charging you the same prices the these name brands sell on their own online clothing stores. I looked up on the drop shipping app a couple of items claiming my cost I then took a look at the brands online site for the same clothing item and they were charging at what my cost is. How can you make any money they are a scam you will lose money after paying there outrages monthly subscription of 100 U.S. and the outrages shipping cost on top of that beware always do your research

CD Fashion

They allow only one install on a single domain for a yearly plan - this is not fair ! Just today I noticed this and I'm very disappointed

Muluci

I'm using the app for a couple of weeks now. Couldn't wish better. Everything is very well thought out. I don't really understand the bad reviews here. I asked a lot of questions through the chatbox and every single question was answered within 1 hour, thanks to Francesca.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9