Best fashion brands
Up-to-date catalog with the best fashion brands : over 5,000 fashion branded products available for your shop, just in one click.
Reliable supplier, no risk
Reliable supplier with more than 10 years of experience. Don't waste time selecting trusted suppliers: sell only original fashion products
Inventory up to date!
Fast and reliable shipping to over 170 countries. Ship your products from the Brandsdistribution warehouse directly to your customers.
BrandsSync: Brandsdistribution.com dropshipping service for your Shopify store
Create a shop with the best fashion brands in the world. Sell without having a warehouse with dropshipping. Import the products into your Shopify store, choose the prices and sell: Brandsdistribution takes care of shipping!
Find, list and sell over 5,000 fashion products
BrandsSync allows you to find the best fashion products in dropshipping for your Shopify store. In a simple and fast way it is possible to import products, view the products already published and those available in the inventory.
Detailed product catalogue data
The product sheets are all accompanied by detailed descriptions of the goods on sale. Each product is categorized and includes the country of production and the materials. Your customers will be able to buy high-quality fashion products with maximum transparency.
With BrandsSync it is possible to set markup rules on categories or sub-categories of products, on brands and in general for groups of tags. Brandsdistributions price update is automatic and your margin will always be protected!
The products imported into your online store are always synchronized with the Brandsdistribution warehouse. This will prevent you from selling products that are no longer available.
From the BrandsSync dashboard you can check the status of orders in the preparation and shipment phase by Brandsdistribution. In this way you can always guarantee your customers maximum transparency and information on order management.
Quickly fulfill orders
Fulfill as many orders as you can sell in seconds, without EVER touching the product! BrandsSync by Brandsdistribution truly has everything you need to run your fashion business.
Easy Product Variant Setup
Organize your ecommerce site by presenting your products in an appealing way. With BrandsSync you can decide how to organize your shop!
No problem shipping
Safe and fast shipping with international couriers. Your orders are in the hands of industry professionals.
BrandsSync sells licensed goods and therefor the use of Shopify Payments (and potentially other payment providers) is not guaranteed and will likely require an underwriting process.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
or $79.90/month billed at $958.80 once per year
The merchant must cover the cost and shipping charges for items sold
Unlimited product import (100 on freetrial)
Daily Products Sync
Orders Auto-Fullfill.: Unlimited
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I've been using Brandsdistribution for a few years now and here's an honest assessment of their service and why I've decided to stop working with them.
- This is a company based in Italy that offers luxury brands and wholesale prices. The prices are reasonable and the shipping times are as promised.
- The products are all legit and authentic. I had one customer complain about authenticity and Brandsdistribution accepted the refund. I had the product sent to me instead of having it returned to Brandsdistribution so I could see for myself if the complaint was valid. It wasn't.
- While prices are reasonable, once you account for shipping rates, foreign exchange rate fees, advertising expenses, and their premium fee for access to their inventory, you'll quickly find that you can't realistically make much if you try to compete with other sellers that are selling at the rock bottom price possible, sometimes even at a loss from what I can tell.
- They have some shady business practices. When I first started using them things were going well. Then out of nowhere they decided to change everything on a dime and gave everyone couple of months to comply, with the only option being to join a more expensive plan. On top of that they decided to create what they deem "franchises" that removed my top selling brand from my inventory feed. The only way to get that brand back would be to pay them 10k EUR. It would a long time to recover that in sales, and dealing with a foreign company with lackluster communication makes that price point a deal breaker for me. Combine that with the fact that they can decide to change things up on a dime, with very little time to restructure my business, destroys my trust in what they offer.
- They have lackluster communication. You might expect that paying a premium for access to their service would come with good customer service. It's ok at best and email is your only option. There have been times when I would get a response in a day or 2 and times when I would get no response at all.
- It seems their core focus is to sell access to their platform to as many drop-shippers as possible. Ultimately this will devalue every drop-shippers business since their product offerings are limited and the competition is already very high.
- From what I can tell there are a handful of companies selling their products at prices that would be a loss for me even without the added advertising expense. Like me, they are also using Google Shopping, so unless they are terrible at math and not realizing the loss, they have better pricing options available to them. This is of course unfair to the rest of us drop-shippers and makes it so no one else can actually compete.
- They have a terrible return policy. When I say terrible I mean don't even bother dealing with it. Just accept the loss on any returned items. They require customers to pay for shipping. Fine, but getting a return address was a task in itself and the return fee will be much higher than the original shipping rate unless you can convince them to provide a shipping label. Good luck. Once you get past all of that, you don't actually get a refund. You get a credit to your account for a future purchase. And it's up to you to follow up on that return to make sure you get the credit. I'm still waiting on a few credits.
Remove this app from Shopify!!! Stay away from this app. Customer service is cold and unhelpful. You get the feeling that they're fine with taking your $100/per month without providing substantial guidance. This app gets below 1-stars and should be removed from Shopify.
The margins overall are to low to compete with others and make a decent profit. Approximately one third of the inventory is out of stock continuously and it's extremely frustrating if you build your website based on drop shipping through brandsdistribution. They also give you examples of profits based on retail prices excluding VAT. This means the real profit is lower and to me this is a bit misleading.