Broadcast Bar

Broadcast Bar

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Display your broadcast news in single and multi pages.

Ann More products

So happy to have found this app.. this is exactly what I have been looking for. I recommend this app., this is so good. Looks professional, clean. I really like the look of it on my page. Check it out! www.annmoreproducts.com. Thanks to the developers/Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd.

OliviereWilson

This app is amazing!! I seriously can’t rate the app and the support from the team highly enough. Very responsive even over the weekends. They created exactly what I needed. If I could give them 10 ⭐️ I would. Thank you for all your help

SAVUE GmbH

Wonderful app, easy to use and to customize. Customer Support helped me out with a few issues. Thanks a lot!

Hninagourmet

Does exactly what I wanted. I don't have any liquid experience and support got online with me and added the code but more importantly explained how to do it on my own going forward.

Performance Property Data

Really impressed with the support from these guys. I had a little technical trouble with the install and dropped them an email, they fixed it right away. Thanks very much!