Builder.io: Pages & Sections

Builder.io: Pages & Sections

by Builder.io

Visually build custom pages and sections anywhere on the store

Notty Foods

Builder has been excellent for improving the speed, functionality and looks of our site. Strongly recommend it for anybody looking to level up their site design.

LOKTAH

I have tested almost all of the custom design apps on Shopify and by far Builder.io is the best! I use the Builder.io platform on two of my websites currently. It has so many advanced features, allowing me full control over every aspect of my websites design. And if you ever have any issue, their support is hands down the best I have experienced. I also love being able to save a design I have made as a template and move it from one site to another!

Simply Life

I absolutely love Builder. No joke. - flexible plans that serve us much better than the other page builder apps out there, especially a catalog size like ours
- customer support is super on the ball! answering my queries and helping me; as someone with no technical background, that was super helpful!
- special shoutout to Madison!! Cant wait to build great things with Builder and their Sharma Brands templates!!

Ready Set Judy

The best customer support team! We started from scratch and their tech support team was there to help us over the chat feature, email and video call throughout each step.

Women's Workout Channel

We are a Certified Shopify Partner and our team has been designing websites for nearly 30 years. We use apps that can assist with building landing pages from the product pages. I installed this app on a Client's site and decided not to use it, so we uninstalled. Okay, no problem. Went to a different Client's site and installed the app and it said I hadn't logged out of the other client's site, which is odd, since we UNINSTALLED IT from that website. So, I "logged out" again...(weird), and went through the install process on the different website. Confirmed email. Then the app asked me to Create A New Organization. Tried too. Three times. An error code popping up each time. So, I reach out to Customer Support......"isn't available until Monday." Alrighty, you just lost my business altogether. If you are going to have an app available, then A) it needs to work properly, B) customer support needs to be available 24/7. This is the Internet. Life and sales happens 24/7 - not just Mon-Fri.

June 30, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that your Builder experience hasn't been a positive one. I know that a reliable page builder is essential to keeping your business running smoothly. I see that you reached out to our support and our technical specialist helped remove the user associated with the organization. If there's anything else we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Buddy + Co

Builder is one of the easiest content creation tools I have used & with Its ability to create simple content to completely custom content makes It an easy one-stop-shop.

stmemory

Builder is an incredible design and development tool that has everything you need to create an amazing website and shop. I would recommend using builder on Shopify if you are looking to create an overall experience for buyers and vistors that is well beyond what you would even find in something like squarespace or wix. It is extremely versatile. Listing the things that it has enabled us to do without hiring developers would take up too much space in this review. There are things I would consider flaws.. they are constantly updating the app (which is great but things move around a lot which can be frustrating). Also, the pricing is a little steep but we did save money switching to builder because we got rid of 6 or 7 apps we did not need anymore. Customer service is the best. We have brought up issues that actually got features added or things fixed within the builder - which is impressive. If there is something you want to do on your store design or development wise and want to try accomplishing it on your own, it is very likely builder will enable you to do it. It is also a great experience for developers to work on if you need help. Truthfully this is functionality Shopify should just have built in and it is unfortunate that they do not. 5/5

My Little Mascara Club

I'm SO HAPPY with this app! I literally tell all my founder friends in Shopify Facebook groups to get it now - not for referral credits or anything, just because it's such a lifesaver! I had tried GemPages, Pagefly, Shogun, you name it. I can from the worlds of WordPress and Webflow so I felt like I got zapped back to 2003 when I tried to build cool things in Shopify. Shogun was the closest but still felt restrictive. And, the cost grows so quickly if you are not a small store. With Builder.io I can very quickly and easily spin up super custom landing pages and have changed our entire web presence in ways that give customers a better experience + improve conversions. Plus, it has very sophisticated features like on-page a/b testing, personalization, and heatmaps. As I've built I've run into a few bugs (they are a solid platform but newer to the Shopify ecosystem) but their customer service team is incredibly friendly and helpful. This is literally my favorite Shopify app, and something that the Shopify ecosystem has needed for a long time.

Cheap Rugs Australia

The support is pretty good and the price is very competitive for the offering, but I've encountered many issues and it's just not as easy as it could be. The default options for product and collection page sections need a LOT of editing until they look half decent, and the data bindings are way overcomplicated. Heaps of potential for this app but just not there yet for us.

March 18, 2021

Hey Alex,

Thanks again for taking the time to jump on a call and share your feedback. It's so valuable for us to hear about our users' experience, both positive and negative. We're definitely going to make improvements based on your feedback, and I'll let you know when those improvements are live!

ShiftCam Global Official

The Builder.io app is awesome, flexible and easy to learn with very good support! We just switched from other website app to builder and we quickly adapt to it. Definitely one of the best apps in Shopify!

Previous 1 3