Builder.io: Storefront Builder

Builder.io: Storefront Builder

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Builder.io
4.3
February 17, 2022

Builder is amazing. It's the only page builder I will use. We can quickly create on brand, fast loading pages in an instant. Their customer service is excellent. Can't recommend enough.

Jones Road
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 16, 2022

We are using builder so that we can develop custom landing pages and our home page. The tool is great and the team has provided great support in getting us going to expand and improve our content.

American Giant
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 15, 2022

This is one of the most powerful apps on the market. Think of this not as a simple "page builder" of canned templates, but rather as a way to visually edit parts of existing pages or even create wholly new ones. Like many, you'll find even the new 2.0 features in Shopify don't allow store owners to easily swap out content and edit on-the-fly sometimes. Builder's value is empowering store owners and marketers to quickly and easily edit and create. The tool is incredibly powerful, so start simple and learn as you go. The support is excellent and the documentation and help provided is first-class

deepoe
February 13, 2022

WORST EXPERIENCE! I had an issue with one of the product pages once I clicked on published it messed up the source of the page and published instead the shopify template instead of builder template. So I contact LOGAN in the support. He said he know what the issue was and that he will fix it. He turned off safe mode which is a safety feature to protect your work before publishing, then I don’t know what he did but he ended up messing 3 additional product pages!! I contacted my web developer to fix what Logan messed up and my web developer looked at it and said he even somehow deleted the HISTORY of that page which means it cannot be recovered! The web developer rate is $199 per page = 4 pages total $796! Is it fair for me to pay that amount for a mistake that Logan did on my website? I will keep everyone updated here on how builder is planning to fix this issue and if they are willing to fix it! If they are I will update this review!

E-Switchy
Builder.io replied March 9, 2022

As we shared over email a couple of weeks ago, we're sorry you had a frustrating experience and hopefully the root cause analysis we sent over was informative. It's valuable for us to hear about our users' experiences, both positive and negative. We have some improvements planned based on your feedback. Thank you!

November 15, 2021

This app is great if you want a simple drag and drop builder for Shopify stores. It is also great for building sections in the new Shopify Store 2.0. However, it does lack some of the features that other page builders like GemPages have (better customization and templates). Builder feels a bit basic in comparison, but it is super responsive and works effortlessly with the new sections on every page. My biggest complaint is the pricing, which is set to increase for new users, too. I already feel that it is too expensive for what is offered, especially when you are charged for 4 seats in the basic plan. I wish there was a way to opt out of those additional seats for small businesses, because I don't need 4 users. $80 is really pushing it as it is for a small business.

El Manor Ave