4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficiency in generating large volumes of customizable discount codes. They value its intuitive interface, reliable performance, and seamless Shopify integration. The ability to group codes and add prefix/suffix options is praised for aiding organization. Customer service is commended for their prompt and helpful responses. Many are satisfied with the free version and consider upgrading due to the app's effectiveness. The app's time-saving capabilities and unique one-off code generation for promotions are also highlighted.

February 24, 2021

does the job! Great app! Would always use it again - Using it for a lot of one-time codes for resellers

Star-Registration
Germany
June 25, 2019

I had to generate a bunch of unique codes for a sale we were running and I was looking to streamline the process. So I stumbled upon this amazing little app which is SUPER easy to use and gets the job done FAST! No hiccups or glitches! Amazing

Cafféluxe Coffee
South Africa
Seguno replied July 22, 2019

Fast and easy are what we like to hear! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

May 23, 2023

Great app. Worked perfect first try. Will upgrade after the free sets are exhausted. Well done team.

WUDN
Seguno replied June 5, 2023

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us 5-stars! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying the app so far and I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to the team :)

May 19, 2021

So quick and easy to use! It has saved me so much time. I would definitely recommend this for all stores to use.

Pink Pigeon Boutique
Seguno replied July 8, 2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

December 5, 2020

I use the app to create hundreds of coupon codes for reviewers. Really simple and straightforward. Thank you.

tashtego
3 minutes using the app
Seguno replied December 8, 2020

Hello there, thanks so much for leaving us a sparkling review, we really appreciate it! We're so glad to hear you're finding the app easy to use and that you're happy with it so far :)

March 26, 2023

Hurrah, the simple thing I needed (a set of discount codes to use in a referral program I am developing). Very easy to use, very clear. There wasn't a ton of language/tutorials to wade through, and right away I found exactly what I needed and wanted.

In Kind
2 minutes using the app
Seguno replied April 10, 2023

Hi there, thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us one :) We're happy to hear that you are liking the app so far, if you ever need assistance please reach out to support!

January 13, 2024