Bulk Edit by Webyze

Bulk Edit by Webyze

$26/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
September 30, 2018

such a terrible app holy, if u dont wanna get your store in a mess, stay away, $26 a month.... whatta joke

CLOUT CULTURE
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
May 19, 2017

Total hot mess! If you don't want ALL of the prices on your website to be messed up, don't even try this app and their customer service is super slow, I sent an email to get help asap and got a useless answer 2 days later after it took me nearly 20 hours to edit all of the products prices, even shopify support sent them a support ticket and it's 4 days after and they still haven't replied.

Jainmy
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
October 17, 2016

I wanted to remove all but one variant from a range of products but this proved to be slower than using the shopify interface. Having to go through scores of products, each with dozens of variants and physically tick each variant - waste of $26 - can do this for free and quicker with spreadsheet

Ontrendandfab
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
May 12, 2016

I love this app! It has saved me hours of editing or downloading a csv and trying to edit that way. Thank you guys. When you have custom jewelry items change over time so it's good to know that I can just go bulk edit and be done quickly!

Skull Jewelry Rocks
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 27, 2015

Works well, but the weight modification only allows grams instead of pounds. Takes an extra step just to use a converter online. Until they fix this, I wouldn't recommend it for users in the USA when there are other apps that do have pounds as an option...

Betterbuildingproducts
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 5, 2015

Terrible. The app couldn't change my data because there were 'too many records' (according to app developer). Not only was it unable to edit my product records successfully but in the process it also LOST ALL MY PRODUCT VARIANT PHOTOS, which means days of work putting this data back. Oh, and they are charging me for this.

Macroweb
Time spent using app: 5 days
June 26, 2015

You need this app, if you change your site a lot, if you have to deal with exchange rates changing, if you add lots of products often, if you need a quick price adjustment here and there for lots of products at once, this is a must have

it looks pricey but I guarantee you will waste more money not having it than spending the 26$ to get it

it also has a new update where the compare at price if set as blank will be blank and not 0, this is important and the devs fixed it very fast for us, 5 stars

Low Carb Canada
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 12, 2015

This is an amazing and essential app all Shopify users! With having a large scale e-commerce store, we needed to find a quick and easy solution to change our prices. Yassine from Bulk Edit was an amazing help and we were able to accomplish our goals in no time. I strongly recommend Bulk Edit for all Shopify merchant owners.

Wallificent
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 10, 2015

Worked great for our application. Would probably keep if monthly fee was cheaper or had just a one-time fee.

NLA Marine
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 17, 2015

Amazing. We had a huge anniversary sale and we were busy! I found this app after the promotion and thank goodness i found it! it was a life saver. I wish i found it sooner before the promotion i spent an hour editing prices. The easiest app I've ever encountered on shopify. If the monthly fee is cheaper i will definitely keep this app.

K. GRANT PUBLISHING