4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to handle bulk order fulfillment and PayPal tracking updates. Its intuitive interface, ability to manage multiple tracking numbers, and effective handling of CSV files are highlighted. Despite occasional slow performance, the customer support is praised for its responsiveness. The app is free and recommended for its versatility and ease of use.

December 22, 2023

Fantastic app and outstanding support! We're on the free plan as we really have no use for the integration w/ Paypal, but if we had, the monthly fee is totally well worth it! While not on the paid plans, Steve has been truly helpful and responsive still! When we recently needed Steve's help to check on some settings, he replied immediately and offered his assistance unconditionally and so we were able to quickly resume using the app! Our whole-hearted recommendation to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful fulfillment app backed by outstanding support! Two-thumbs up!

DataBlitz
Philippines
Almost 2 years using the app
November 20, 2023

Great app, does exactly what I need it to. User interface is also very easy to follow, I had no issues at all with the app. Just follow the template provided for uploading orders and it works perfectly. 10/10 for a free app and I hope it stays that way!

Gemmeria
4 months using the app
October 27, 2023

Once setup, super easy to use when dealing with lots of orders. Paypal feature is great worked flawlessy.

NOKARA
18 days using the app
October 17, 2023

This app is simply great. It does what it's supposed to! Fulfillment is now a smooth and quick process (this app is an incredible time saver). Support from Steve is great. I totally recommend this App.

auro floral stories
Spain
3 months using the app
October 26, 2023

Absolutely love this. Made my life so much easier.

Custom Sprayed Edges
India
18 days using the app
October 19, 2023

Very good app with helpful support.

Papasplatz
Germany
About 1 year using the app
September 18, 2023

It is a great app which makes fulfillments incredibly quickly. Also, great customer support; thank you so much!

London Grocery
Over 2 years using the app
October 10, 2023

This app is a lifesaver. Works very well and reliable. And the customer support is top notch! I strongly recommend it.

Rolling Square
Switzerland
3 months using the app
November 24, 2023

A perfect app for me, friendly UI, simple and practical features. It's 10 out of 10.

淨對流 Xpure