4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and bulk fulfillment feature, ideal for handling large volumes of orders. The Paypal integration is a valued addition for some. The app is praised for its reliable performance and responsive customer support. Many merchants report significant time savings, particularly noting the bulk update of tracking details. The app's free usage further enhances its appeal.

January 12, 2022

Great app. Works both for adding tracking numbers from a CSV file and do an automatic fulfillment and also to do corrections in batch if needed (which I needed today). Fully recommend this app. Thank you!!!!!

HealthyU
About 22 hours using the app
April 11, 2023

I never review apps but this app is FREE and completely saved me today. I did in 5 minutes what would have easily taken me half an hour, and been boring as heck.
Thank you!

Petsmont
About 1 hour using the app
April 28, 2020

Very straight forward app and easy to use. Support is helpful with fast response. Good thing I have found this app, saves me a lot of time. Thank you!

TGPh
Philippines
35 minutes using the app
July 3, 2022

Works great. Saves a lot of time, we despatch hundreds of orders a day and this saves us hours. Thanks very much.

Houseplant.co.uk
19 minutes using the app
April 1, 2022

Je suis satisfait et je recommande vraiment, c’est la meilleure application que j’ai jamais eu. Merci

Kickheatstore
France
17 minutes using the app
December 13, 2022

Powerful and easy-to-use tool
It solves a big problem for us and reduces our repeated operations.
Highly recommended!!!

Happy Nocnoc
16 minutes using the app
August 26, 2022

This is exactly what i wanted, to update tracking details in bulk using simple csv file and this app does that fantastically! Cant thank enough.

Magic Needles
India
14 minutes using the app
November 30, 2020

First Shopify App review ever. In a world of paid apps, this tiny but time-saving free app is perfect. Clean UI and easy instruction. No more manually fulfilling order one at a time. Thank you for the app.

Suugr Studio
11 minutes using the app
January 6, 2022

it's easy and useful. I use it for set tracking numbers in bulk,
thanks a lot for this simple but powerful app!!

シンキムチ