Profit Bundle, Gift box & Kits

Bundle Builder | Product Bundle app | Mystery Box | 3PL | FBA

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boost your AOV

frauschaefer

Location Germany

Ich nutze diese App sozusagen als Stückliste um gebündelte Kits anzubieten. Ich hatte ein Anliegen bzgl der Preisberechnung und wie ich die Bundle-Anlage gerne vereinfacht hätte ... und das Team hat sich darum gekümmert und tatsächlich eine perfekte Lösung angeboten. Sehr zu empfehlen für alle, die Kits anbieten und entspannt ihr Inventar im Hintergrund verwalten möchten!

Soboan Candles

I used this app to create gift boxes with a choice of variants. The customer service is outstanding, I had a problem, booked a call and got it sorted out the very next day. I am very happy with the app and the assistance available if needed. Thank you.

Meatball Waterfall

Time spent using app 1 day

Really quick response from developer, I had some mystery boxes with hundreds of componets and it was timing out, they quickly fixed it and it should work great now. Solves a big request I was getting from customers. Mystery/random/grab bags! They should rename the app to highlight this, as I found a lot of comments online looking for an app that did just this and this seems to be the only app that solves it!

Kintab Toothtabs

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 month

This solved a lot of my inventory and bundle sales problems! Wonderful app and even more wonderful support from the Developer.

Aadvik Food

Location India
Time spent using app About 18 hours

It was very easy to set up. It also guides through the bundling process and is time saver for me. bundling feature is very attractive and features likes mystery bundle.

CitySchoolista

The app was so easy to set up and use. The way it walks you through the bundling process saved me a lot of time and stress. And the product/kit looks so pretty in my shop! Best yet, it works! :)

The Ally League

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is going to save us so much time tracking inventory for bundles! We searched high and low for a solution and are thrilled to have found Profit Bundles.

L'antica Pizzeria Da Michele

Location Germany

This app is just awesome! Helped me a lot in creating much more attractive and custom-built product bundles which are more likely to get sold. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

January 4, 2022

Thank you for the great review. Hope we continue to create value for your store.