Merchants highly recommend this inventory sync tool for its accuracy, user-friendly interface, and flexibility in managing complex inventory needs. It's praised for its compatibility with Shopify POS and its ability to reduce manual work, especially for businesses selling bundled products. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support and continuous addition of new features at no extra cost.

December 7, 2022

- Still keep evolving with new feature
- Great customer support, very helpfull and reactive

==> 5 x ⭐️

My Beer Box
Belgium
June 27, 2016

This app is a complete life saver. Our whole business is gift packages each containing many items. Many packages and variants share inventory. Meaning tracking inventory is a nightmare. But not anymore! Bundles perfectly tracks my inventory saving me so much time and stress. The support is extremely prompt and helpful too. Highly recommend!

The Confetti Post
April 21, 2021

Wonderful app, simple and clean. It solves perfectly our stock problem. Customer service efficient and fast.

Branni Pets
Spain
October 19, 2022

This app is very flexible in how you manage inventory & can offer products in different combinations at different price points. Fairly easy to manage.

Dr. Jody Shop
July 10, 2020

Harold in support is AWESOME! App has always been great to sync products & have confidence in bundles working successfully -- recently, we asked for an edit/update to the App and Harold followed through within just a few days. Really great - highly recommend!

The Band of Heathens
July 22, 2022

Smooth running app and great customer support!
I've been using this app for a couple years now and never had an issue. I recently opened a new store and had to move my bundles from one store to another, which was not a problem at all. I messaged customer support and Harold supported me through the process and moved everything over in no time without any issues. Definitely would recommend this app.

Wild Craft Co
Germany
Edited January 7, 2021

We've been using the Bundles app for years and it's super simple and helpful. We use it both to create bundles of mixed products, but also to be able to sell cases of products. A case is just a bundle of a bunch of one product. It keeps our inventory perfectly in sync when we sell a bundle or a case. Recently we set up a 2nd shopify store and Harold was super helpful at migrating our existing bundles from our original store to our new store.

Public Goods
September 23, 2016

This App works very well. It streamlines our management of inventory, saving me hours of work and avoiding overselling stock. The technical support has some of the fastest response times I've seen. Thank you for being awesome.

Myrume
February 7, 2022

This app is the single most useful app I have. I sell everything in bundles which helps my average order value and helps me keep inventory straight since I manufacture my own products. The developer is also great with my questions and the features that they've added since I've initially downloaded has added so much additional functionality. Easily my favorite app.

Atlas Target Works
January 25, 2022

I don't know what we would do without this app. It's worth its weight in gold. And Harold's customer service is second to none. Does he ever take a day off? I'm very grateful to you, Harold.

tribeyarns