Merchants highly recommend this inventory sync tool, especially for stores with complex inventory or bundled items. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and seamless integration with other apps. The app offers various configuration options, including bundle quantity calculations and pricing suggestions. Support, particularly from the developer, is noted for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Many merchants found it instrumental in expanding product offerings with less room for error in inventory reconciliation.

October 19, 2022

This app is very flexible in how you manage inventory & can offer products in different combinations at different price points. Fairly easy to manage.

Dr. Jody Shop
July 10, 2020

Harold in support is AWESOME! App has always been great to sync products & have confidence in bundles working successfully -- recently, we asked for an edit/update to the App and Harold followed through within just a few days. Really great - highly recommend!

The Band of Heathens
July 22, 2022

Smooth running app and great customer support!
I've been using this app for a couple years now and never had an issue. I recently opened a new store and had to move my bundles from one store to another, which was not a problem at all. I messaged customer support and Harold supported me through the process and moved everything over in no time without any issues. Definitely would recommend this app.

Wild Craft Co
Germany
Edited January 7, 2021

We've been using the Bundles app for years and it's super simple and helpful. We use it both to create bundles of mixed products, but also to be able to sell cases of products. A case is just a bundle of a bunch of one product. It keeps our inventory perfectly in sync when we sell a bundle or a case. Recently we set up a 2nd shopify store and Harold was super helpful at migrating our existing bundles from our original store to our new store.

Public Goods
February 7, 2022

This app is the single most useful app I have. I sell everything in bundles which helps my average order value and helps me keep inventory straight since I manufacture my own products. The developer is also great with my questions and the features that they've added since I've initially downloaded has added so much additional functionality. Easily my favorite app.

Atlas Target Works
January 25, 2022

I don't know what we would do without this app. It's worth its weight in gold. And Harold's customer service is second to none. Does he ever take a day off? I'm very grateful to you, Harold.

tribeyarns
April 13, 2020

LITERALLY A LIFE SAVER. And Harold is such an amazing help. I use the app to link multiple products and variants to underlying SKUs in order to properly manage my inventory. SUPER SIMPLE TO SET UP and maintain and most importantly saves SO MUCH HASSLE. Great work!

Cerami.co.uk
October 19, 2017

Great app that adds much needed functionality to Shopify.

Socklesslook
Edited May 24, 2017

Bundles is a great app to track inventory for selling multiple products.

When you combine it with SimpleSync, you can track both individual products and bundles combined. You can even track inventory for POS products that don't track inventory as long as they have the same SKU as your online products. Any time you sell an online product, or an offline product, your inventory will always be in sync.

It took a while to get it working, but we track all of our inventory with both Bundles and SimpleSync. Highly recommend them, but they are a little on the pricey side.

Furious Sauces
Edited February 4, 2020

I've finally found an app the doe EXACTLY and ONLY what I need: synchronize and update the inventory of "components" to manage the inventory of the assembled finished products. We assemble to order so this app is a must!

Plus, I was stoked with the customer service of Harold, the developer. I've sent him 8 emails, and they were all answered within 10-15minutes. After 2 hours total I've got all my questions answered and all my concerns cleared.

Thank you!