Merchants highly value this inventory management tool for its efficient handling of bundled products, user-friendly interface, and reliable performance. Its comprehensive features, including inventory sync, location-specific bundle quantities, and volume discounts, are appreciated. The responsive and effective customer support is frequently praised. Merchants also commend its affordability, seamless integration with other apps, and compatibility with POS systems. Time-saving features like bulk editing and CSV bulk upload are also noted. The app is recommended for businesses of all sizes.

October 5, 2022

This is an amazing bundling app. Very elementary and quick to create new bundles. We absolutely find this app invaluable for this purpose.
Harold does a great job and the service/support are #1. You will not regret using this app should you need bundles in store.

Soap & More
May 21, 2017

This app is an absolute lifesaver. We sell kits of themed party supplies, and most of our individual products feature in more than one kit... I used to have nightmares about a customer ordering something that was out of stock, but now I can sleep easy!
It's seriously simple to set up, and has great features like 'use as base for a new bundle' which means I can create different sizes of the same themed kit, without having to start from scratch. I seriously wish I found this app sooner!!

Thekitsource
March 4, 2022

The app manages the product perfectly and Gazebo is really good at solving all problems in a timely manner. The new interface also lets me manage the bundle easily! Love it!

Shoxtec Suspension
April 19, 2021

This app has been a complete game changer within my business! Our bundles are involved to say the least. We need the bundles to sync on high volume sales days across many sizes and colorways. With the bundle app, everything works seamlessly. I get real time inventory that is accurate and am able to kit our products together into bundles in the way they sell best. It has been an integral part of our business's growth. I highly recommend!

Knit Collage
January 6, 2022

Was using another similar app but this is so much more intuitive and a lot quicker. Harold was also so prompt in his replies and on point with the solutions. This app has reduced my headache and time, highly recommended!

Rooted.sg
Singapore
Edited March 2, 2024

A very helpful app adding functionality which pretty much should've been hardcoded in Shopify. The app is minimalistic and very intuitive, and the developer, Harold, is immensely helpful and responding to tickets usually in a matter of minutes.

An update after over a year using the app: it is still great, and the developer, Harold, is always super helpful. He's been kind and patient enough to help us disabling some of the app functionality on the backend so that it wouldn't interfere with some of our 3PLs---and he always seem to reply within minutes from writing to him!

officialflagpole
May 27, 2022

We use this app to help sell the same products both wholesale (e.g., in a box of 10) and retail (1 at a time) - when a box of 10 sells to a wholesale customer, this app deducts 10 from our stock to ensure our stock count is always right. Very useful and Harold is very helpful.

jiminy eco-toys
Ireland
February 1, 2023

Amazing support and brilliant app. Really fast feedback when I have asked for help and effortless inventory management. Have no faults at all.

You Knead Sourdough
March 19, 2020

Would highly recommend this app for any store selling bundled products. Great functionality, excellent customer service.

Bedtime in a Box
May 10, 2022

Great support! Got an support update that helped make my good experience with the app even better. This is great!

Holy Fridge