Merchants highly recommend this inventory management tool for businesses selling bundled products due to its simplicity, reliability, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify POS. Features like automatic inventory reconciliation and location-based bundle quantity calculation are praised for their effectiveness. The customer support is often highlighted for its responsiveness and efficiency. Merchants also appreciate its affordability and continuous improvements based on their feedback.

October 5, 2020

This is a straightforward app that works as advertised and saves me about an hour of tedious manual work each week. I had some questions about how to configure our specific use cases and Harold, the developer, responded right away.

MyVitro
About 3 hours using the app
Edited April 20, 2019

I used this app to help me bundle a ton of products on my store. Phenomenal customer support - they even helped me remove bad code from another app that was messing up my store. Highly recommended!

Red Rocket Brand
About 3 hours using the app
July 27, 2023

After weeks of trying to find an app that could not only work with the Shopify POS channel but also function as promised, Bundles.app is the only solution that actually solved our problem of creating "kits" that make it simple for staff to sell a single SKU that automatically accounts for the inventory associated with that SKU. Simple, straightforward, user-friendly, functions perfectly - I wish Shopify was programmed as conscientiously as this. Thank you!

Sweet Stop
About 2 hours using the app
March 7, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for, I can now move bundles over to eBay and Amazon reliably and not be worried about keeping track of all components of a bundle.

WorldWide Sales Online
About 2 hours using the app
February 9, 2022

Just installed the app, love it! Does exactly what l want. I create lots of bundles, and controlling inventory has been a nightmare. I also had some extra work l needed done and Harold did it instantly!! Very very impressed!!

Sensory Ready Store
About 1 hour using the app
December 16, 2017

This did exactly what I needed and exactly what they said in the description.

If you already have a product set up that comprises a number of other products, this app will handle inventory management for you. Every time you sell the bundle product it will update the inventory of the products it contains. It is super simple and super easy - I installed it and had two bundles up and running in less than 5 minutes. It couldn't be easier and they've made the interface really good.

Highly recommended

Rebel Playbook
6 minutes using the app
July 23, 2019

Bundles is an essential app for my gift basket business. It keeps all components, packaging, and elements tracked across multiple products. It also integrates with the Stocky app for inventory forecasting. Great email support as well!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver
January 30, 2020

I am utterly obsessed with trying new apps, and all I can say is... my god, I am so glad I tried this one out. This may be the single most useful app in the history of Shopify. I don't know how I lived without it. It saves me so much time!

CK Swagworks
New Zealand
December 30, 2021

This app is excellent in its simplicity and reliability. It has allowed us to merchandise our products in bundles while, importantly, keeping inventory in sync. Bundles are now very popular on our store and contribute a significant percentage of our revenue.

Colonna