Reviews (320)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective bundle management and inventory synchronization, noting it helps increase average transaction values. They appreciate its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and features like bulk creation via CSV. The app is praised for its flexibility in configuring bundles without altering product page layouts and for its reliable performance and seamless Shopify integration. Additionally, the developer, Harold, is commended for exceptional support, including quick issue resolution and proactive updates.

August 17, 2018

I've tried all other bundles app, but this one is the winner. It does just what I needed. Awesome app!

Go Bloom Glow
Philippines
Edited April 19, 2020

I've been using Bundles App for many years and never had to look back. It's simply the best solution for my bundle inventory needs (I sell many items that are composed by two or more individual SKUs with their own inventory). Harold, the developer, has always been prompt and friendly with the few requests I've had over the years. And he's also made the UI cleaner and faster recently. Can't praise this app enough!

ChokeSports
November 17, 2020

Outstanding tool, crazy simple to use. We sell many items in multipacks of 3, 6, 12 and this is the only tool that works within our existing variant structure. A complete lifesaver for our inventory sync.

SlimFast Store
July 18, 2022

I have used this app for years. It is simple to use and I have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone grouping products.

Bump & Bunny
July 29, 2018

I've installed the Bundles app after my previous app with similar functionality was retired at very short notice. I could not be happier with the fantastically responsive customer support I've received – on a Sunday. They have helped me to keep my website up and running and the app does everything I want it to. My business uses a lot of bundled products and this app is perfect. Thank you!

Acknitwear
April 25, 2018

Excellent product. Simple and effective

Petalon Flowers Ltd
May 18, 2023

Absolutely love this app! My whole store is set up on bundles so I couldn't function without it. It's easy to use and whenever I have needed help they respond in a timely manner and have always been able to resolve any issues. Highly highly recommend!

The Cloth Stash
December 3, 2022

This is the best bundles app we've used in our 5 years and the support with Harold is also great. I recommend it to anyone !

Synthetic Pro Audio
Gazebo replied December 6, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review, very happy to hear you like the app!

June 7, 2019

We were looking at a lot of alternatives for a solution to our specific needs for bundling. This app was the perfect fit. It does take some time to set everything up but it works as advertised. We use it at www.printyourmind3d.ca.

Print Your Mind 3D
Edited May 28, 2021

I'm using this app for 3 years already and couldn't be happier with it. It does exactly what I need – creates bundles, and I never experienced any issues with it. I once wrote to customer support (by mistake:) and got a response within 10 minutes. I want to thank the maker/s of the app. Great job!

Path of Cha