By the Numbers

Metrics, forecasting, prediction, analytics and sales reports.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My American Neighbour

I needed to quickly find data on my store's return customer rate and this app provides that data with more context than the Shopify Dashboard (giving me more comfort than just trusting a number with no context). I had another request and when I emailed the By the Numbers support team, I got a quick and helpful response via email which was a big plus.

Piper Biosciences

This app has been really helpful to analyze our customer purchase behavior. Intuitive, easy to use and accurate. Highly recommend.

Typology

Very good support when you have questions.
Very useful data, segments, and reports, it saves lots of time!

ExcellentSupply.com

Are you in business? Then you'll need to know where you're at with the numbers! This data-packed app provides useful information to help you see exactly where you're at. Love it! BTW, I reached out to the developer with a suggestion to add a 2 YEAR comparative view to the dashboard. (After all, comparing this year's sales to last year with Covid is not a very accurate comparison). The developer was quick to push out an update, adding a 2 year comparison -- how cool is that?

Dot & Key

This app gives us acess to a lot of data which would have taken hours to calculate manually or needed very interesting expensive tools like microsoft BI or tableau. Happy to get easy to use intelligence tool which I had been looking for a very long time. Does ita job beautifully and makes life easier for smaller businesses like our :)

Friday Food Market

I highly recommend this app! All the metrics you need are in there and they are explained thoroughly and in a way that is digestible. The team also did an amazing job explaining things in more detail when I reached out to them.

Segle Clinical

This apps saves millions of minutes that entreprenuers spent trying to get useful metrics from our e-commerces.
A normal cohort anaylisis requires hours with excel and seconds with By the numbers

SIMPLER HAIR COLOR

I researched several apps and found this to be the best, by far. It offers a lot of rich and customizable data that can't be found aside from larger programs that cost much more. On top of that, Fred (who I think is one of the founders) is incredibly responsive and super thorough in his replies. I've reached out to him several times with questions, feedback, etc. and he's gotten back to me in a timely manner with very thorough replies. Incredible product and company!

Halibuy

Excellent app! It gives the report of top-selling products and the number of units sold during a specific time frame!

Avroliner Project

A great little app that's really easy to install. A free version is included with three months of data. Recommended for all.

Previous 1