By the numbers

By the numbers

by Unsupervised LLC

Metrics, forecasting and prediction tools for your business

Annalise Jewellery

Give it 5 stars as it is a good app, but most things I needed for my store www.annalise.co.uk i can figure out for myself from shopifys own analytics

Rasa

The team was very helpful! They generated custom reports for our team within 12 hours of correspondence. Very fast, efficient, friendly, and it seems the analytics here are quite robust and customizable! Definitely recommended.

Nostalgicbulbs.com

This app is great! Lost of very useful information, I especially love the customer loyalty report, using this report I was able to bring back customers that were about to the defect. The information in this report is extremely important and already paid for this app for the next few years!

Funky Moose Records

Great additional insights into your store. The sales forecast and "movers and shakers" are a great resource. The staff is fantastic as well!

Aquarium Co-Op

App is slow and been essentially in beta testing forever. Still doesn't provide anything that I can't calculate in under 60 seconds with a calculator. now that it's a paid app. Uninstalling. I'm a shop who pays $500+ a month in apps. Yet, this app just simply doesn't add any actionable analytics.

June 16, 2019

I’m Fred, the founder of the App. Thanks for your feedback. I was sad to read your review and I’m sorry it didn’t meet your expectations. I’m committed to improving the App. I’ll reach out to you directly for more feedback.

Kin Euphorics

Awesome product and amazing customer service team. Couldn't recommend this more!!! Has become a huge asset for our business.

Foodinthebox

By the numbers is exactly what we were looking for. You should be able to see the top KPI's any ecommerce must have (also the cohorts analysis) and it's much easier and visual than any other app we've used before. I have to thanks to Fred and his team to make easier the data collection of Shopify users.