By the Numbers

By the Numbers

by Unsupervised LLC

Metrics, forecasting and prediction tools for your business

Avroliner Project

A great little app that's really easy to install. A free version is included with three months of data. Recommended for all.

Otherland

By the Numbers has been a hugely helpful app for our company - allowing us to create segments and cohort analysis we can't do with Shopify alone! And their support team (incl. Fred) is very responsive whenever we need additional features added, custom reports or have questions of any kind.

Buck Mason

We've only been using this app for a few weeks, but it's proven to be a great tool for quick analysis of both our customer and store health. Fred has been amazing at addressing out needs and quickly building out new features on his own as well as at our request.

I would highly recommend starting a trial and getting acquainted with all the tools - but also learning what everything means so you can fully grasp the value that By The Numbers provides. We're very happy with this app and are looking forward to that benefits as it evolves!

RAVE COFFEE

5* customer support, nothing is too much trouble. App is great and is also being updated regularly.

Annalise Jewellery

Give it 5 stars as it is a good app, but most things I needed for my store www.annalise.co.uk i can figure out for myself from shopifys own analytics

Rasa

The team was very helpful! They generated custom reports for our team within 12 hours of correspondence. Very fast, efficient, friendly, and it seems the analytics here are quite robust and customizable! Definitely recommended.

Nostalgicbulbs.com

This app is great! Lost of very useful information, I especially love the customer loyalty report, using this report I was able to bring back customers that were about to the defect. The information in this report is extremely important and already paid for this app for the next few years!

Funky Moose Records

Great additional insights into your store. The sales forecast and "movers and shakers" are a great resource. The staff is fantastic as well!

Aquarium Co-Op

App is slow and been essentially in beta testing forever. Still doesn't provide anything that I can't calculate in under 60 seconds with a calculator. now that it's a paid app. Uninstalling. I'm a shop who pays $500+ a month in apps. Yet, this app just simply doesn't add any actionable analytics.

June 16, 2019

I’m Fred, the founder of the App. Thanks for your feedback. I was sad to read your review and I’m sorry it didn’t meet your expectations. I’m committed to improving the App. I’ll reach out to you directly for more feedback.

Kin Euphorics

Awesome product and amazing customer service team. Couldn't recommend this more!!! Has become a huge asset for our business.

Previous 1