BYOB ‑ Build Your Own Bundles

Bundle Builder, Stack Discounts, Mix and Match, Build a Box

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rawnice

Location Sweden

Fantastisk app, riktigt snygg och grym för att vara flexibel och låta kunden bygga sin helt egen bundle. Supporten är fantastisk, vi fick hjälp med massor av custom saker som gjorde att den blev helt perfekt för vår butik. Rekommenderas.

The Players Box

Location New Zealand

The app is great and so is the support! Benny is super quick to reply and very helpful and is constantly evolving this app.

Spooning Cookie Dough

The App works great and has a nice design as well which suits our store nicely. Also the support is amazing. Anything specific you ask for can be made possible and the answer rate is great. Can only recommend this app.

Amrta Chocolates

This is the perfect app for mix and match bundles. Very straightforward to use, great design and the support is outstanding. Very responsive, so helpful and thorough. Thank you

The Coffee Souq

Before I used another bundle builder app, I could not use the promo code. BYOB solves my problem now on bundle offers; my customers can use their promo code. I had some difficulty setting up the bundle builder, but Benny helped me solve my problem. Thanks a lot, Benny, for your help.

Tribe Beauty Box

Great app! We used this for a sale we came up with pretty last minute. Onboarding and support have been great. We generated about $1300 through the app and sale.

January 11, 2022

Thank you for your reviews! I'm happy to see that you find our app useful. In 2022, We'll continue adding more features to drive more sales for our merchants.

Looking forward to seeing more orders from your store. Good luck in the new year!

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats

I researched 31 different bundle apps and found that BYOB is the best bundle app for my business for many reasons. Benny the developer behind BYOB is courteous, fast to respond, and constantly enhances the BYOB app.
One of the main issues we had with the various bundle apps available was the conflicts with our wholesale app. BYOB does not conflict with it. If you are going to use a Bundle App make sure it does not use "Draft Orders" or you will have a conflict with not just wholesale apps but many other apps as well. Other apps would have issues with generating the packing slip.
Benny saw the issues I was having and we talked through how to make it work and it does! He has even gone in and made a few tweaks for us.
If you are thinking about allowing customers to build their own bundle use BYOB.

January 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! I'll continue improving the app in the new year. Good luck in 2022! Looking forward to seeing more orders from your store

Baked by Chaviva

This app has made the bundling process much easier. It allows me to see the individual products that customers choose, rather than just the bundle, on the packing slip. Very helpful for filling orders and managing inventory!

Fachie Market™

I have been looking for this kind of APP for a while and finally found it! I love its simplicity and functionality. During my testing, I did communicate with Benny and requested a couple of enhancements to the APP and they obliged! Within a couple of days, my requests were implemented and rolled out. Great attention and Service. Highly recommend.

November 18, 2021

Thank you for your review. Your input is very useful to improve the app! I've learned a lot!

Cold Beach

After using this app for more than a few months, I have to say that it has increased my AOV by 30%. It needed tinkering in the beginning because of a known issue which occasionally affects conversions but the development team is good at giving tips to alleviate the issue. Completely worth the money and after using it for three months, I am now at the upper limit of how many bundles I can sell before upgrading. It's free until you get 30 bundles a month, after which you must pay 20.00$. Totally worth it!

November 29, 2021

Thank you for your review. It's a known issue of Shopify: https://support.ilovebyob.com/article/167-why-is-it-showing-0-price-and-no-product-image-on-the-cart-page

Since Shopify is loading something at the back, we can't speed up the process. If we greatly increase the waiting time, the customers are going to leave and the conversion rate is dropped too.

We'll try to slightly increase the waiting time and keep notice of any possible remedy. By the way, I've also replied to your questions in the emails. Not sure if you check them yet.

I am sorry to see you have a lowered conversion rate. As a Shopify Partner, we are trying hard to improve the ecosystem and most importantly help the merchants to succeed. However, we cannot fix some platform issues occasionally.

Having said so, we will continue to improve the products and the user experience. Once again, thank you for your opinions. I'll definitely take note of your reviews

Previous 1