Calcurates: Accurate Shipping

Calcurates: Accurate Shipping

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Calcurates
4.8
October 16, 2022

This website has been highly beneficial in helping me make codes to ship products to customers all over the USA. I highly recommend this app to anyone thinking about using it for all its helpful tools.

Learning Roots USA
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 11, 2022

I was looking for an app to display shipping rates from UPS based on dimensions and found Calcurates. The configuration wasn’t super-easy to me, but the team helped me set it all up in no time. Huge thanks!

TorpedopotWS
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 18, 2022

We have used this app to enable Multizone, and multi-vendor shipping, which has worked great. There were some minor issues in configuration, but the team at Calcurates were great at understanding our requirements and providing a fix in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this app.

Utopia Home
Time spent using app: 9 months
Calcurates replied September 19, 2022

Many thanks for the positive feedback! :) We are happy our app serves your multi-vendor shipping requirements.

September 13, 2022

After switching to Shopify, I'm happy how Calcurates is doing shipping rate calculations at checkout for our store. To be honest, it wasn’t easy to figure out all the settings and features, but the support has been brilliant in their configuration assistance. So now we are up and running and I highly recommend the app.

queendivaofficial
Time spent using app: 2 months
Calcurates replied September 19, 2022

Thank you for the positive review from the entire Calcurates team! :)

September 8, 2022

I was very comfortable using the app. I wish I had used Calcurates a long time ago. It makes the consumer experience much more professional. No more hassle with setting up shipping methods and calculating rates!

Trimule
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Calcurates replied September 13, 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to serve your shipping storefront needs :)