Camouflage: Hide Sold Variants

Hide/ Disable out of stock or unavailable or specific variants

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Camouflage features - hide + disable + strike-through + variants

Jenny Penny Beach Boutique

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is great, it provides everything I need and the tech support is also fantastic. Highly Recommend.

TIRELLI

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is great at showing customers what is sold out. Raj was amazing and quickly solved all my questions and issues with setting it up. Thank you

Vixen Label

Time spent using app 30 minutes

Raj was awesome. helped me set this up on my store. The app also works just as described. Thanks a lot

Eleventy Milano

Location Italy
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Fantastic app! Fantastic support! The app allows you to hide variants without programming or code! I absolutely recommend it!

21KB

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Fantastic APP and customer service. Raj is very helpful in answering my questions and configuring the APP for my store.

Golf Clearance Online

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Raj is fantastic and very helpful, app works great! Thanks very much and would highly recommend to everyone.

De tassenzaak

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

I want to say a big thank you to Raj for everything he has done for us! He has done much more than was necessary. Very easy to communicate with him and he is very helpful. Thanks again Raj!

Major Golf Direct

Firstly, the app is fantastic. It was so easy to install and it started working perfectly on most products in our store immediately. There was one issue with certain products, but this was because of a bug with another app that we have. Raj worked very hard on this and got it fixed. He responds to messages immediately. He doesn't give up. I cannot recommend this app and Raj enough!! If I could give 10 stars I would!!

BoardCollective

Location Australia

I used this app to hide products that are down to 1 unit on a variant level. A feature I have been trying to achieve for a while! Raj was so great to deal with, he jumped straight on a call with me and replied to any query I had very promptly. 100% recommend, great app, great company

ilovepiercings

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

English: I am working sinca a long time in Webdesign and E-Commerce. I was looking for an app that disables unavailable variants as grayed out.
After a little conflict with my themesettings we had a quick chat and a videocall afterwards, where i was guided and we finally solved the issue.
I am not lying when i say that this is one of the best supports i ever had. Thank you Raj for taking the time to explain everything and solve that issue with me - i apreciate it. German: Ich arbeite seit Jahren im Web als Designer und Shop-Betreiber.
Ich habe eine App gesucht um Varianten die nicht verfügbar sind als solche erkenntlich macht und diese ausgraut sowie eine Selektion unmöglich macht. Kurz gesagt - das hat funktioniert.
Insbesondere der super Service - Ungelogen einer der beste Supports den ich je hatte!
Eine Kleinigkeit wurde aufgrund meiner Template-Settings nicht angezeigt. Einen unkomplizierten Videocall (in Englisch) und einen kleinen Fix später läuft alles wie geschmiert. Hier können sich die meisten noch eine Scheibe von abschneiden.
Danke Raj!