Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance the shopping experience by hiding sold-out product variants, especially useful for businesses shipping to various markets. It's commended for its compatibility with other apps, customization options, and maintaining site loading speed. The addition of new variants ahead of their arrival is also a praised feature. Support, particularly Raj, is frequently mentioned for quick responses and professionalism.

October 27, 2022

Super contact avec l'equipe qui est tres reactive et a pu solutionner mon probleme en quelques minutes

ÖKO EUROPE
France
26 minutes using the app
March 27, 2022

This app is AWESOME! And the support from Raj is amazing. I stewed for days over the problem of my customers getting buyer's confusion from my variants that were unavailable but still showing, and this app fixed it in literally minutes. Raj was right there for help and I solved this from start to finish within 10 minutes of finding the app. Don't wait! Highly recommend. Even the paid version is less costly than a Starbucks coffee, so just do it. LOL!

True North Slings
25 minutes using the app
September 30, 2022

Very easy to install. Support was immediate and was up and running within 5 mins. Does exactly as it says. Great app and no messing around with code.
Thank you Raj and team! Marie www.loveamberx.co.uk

Love Amber X Ltd
24 minutes using the app
April 17, 2023

It works perfectly and they customized the app to work on my custom theme. However, I wish I didn't need another monthly paid app for this kind of "simple" function. This is why I really dislike Shopify but it's the best in other ways. Shopify 1 star, Camouflage 5 stars!

Deskneko
Netherlands
23 minutes using the app
June 30, 2022

Fantastic app solving one of the most widely spread issues in shopify. Very quick to set up and the dev help was great too.

Sancho's
22 minutes using the app
January 30, 2022

Looks great and exactly what I needed. Now my customers don't have to click on every variant to see if it's available or not! So cool and timesaving! Raj was very helpful too!

Sweet Roo Bou LLC
20 minutes using the app
September 27, 2022

Really easy to implement, Hide option amazing and no pain at all. I really recommend implementing it in every single store does not have available all variant from their products.

Paragon Microfibre Ltd
19 minutes using the app
April 4, 2023

Works exactly as described, Raj is responsive and ready to make sure you are up and running. I wish everything was this easy.

WyCo Vintage Broadway
19 minutes using the app
November 21, 2022

Great app. Awesome support! Needed some help sorting the app for a product and support had this done in minutes for me. Thanks again!

GearDen
18 minutes using the app
May 3, 2022

Customer support very efficient and quick and helped install this app very quickly and fixed a couple of set up glitches I had made. It does exactly what we need (hide variants that are OOS). Awesome!

Pascha Chocolate Co