Cart Activity

Cart Activity

$8.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (3.4)
3.4
December 5, 2021

App works as expected, though I would like to contact customer support and don't see any way to do so within the app. Hopefully someone sees this review and reaches out.

Meimei Fine Teas
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
DevelsAdvocate replied December 5, 2021

Hi Meimei Fine Teas,

My email is listed under "Support" on the product page https://apps.shopify.com/cart-activity

I've contacted you by email 🙇

July 22, 2021

This app is not working,No data recorded.Then,I re-install this app,but installation failed.A waste of time.

OGLmove
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
DevelsAdvocate replied July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry you had a bad experience. If you would like please contact me and I'm sure we can troubleshoot this within the several weeks of free trial.

February 11, 2020

We have been using this app for around a year. It provides valuable insights on the cart activity and user behaviour.

Sometimes there appears items in a cart that were not added by user. The "extra" items we have seen were not random, but belonged to another order. Although, this has not been a major issue for us because we can recognise the extra items.

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing
Time spent using app: 11 months
DevelsAdvocate replied February 12, 2020

Thanks for your review 🙇‍♂️ if there are questions regarding the activities, feel free to contact me and pass me the details. We’ll look into the data 👍

Edited November 18, 2019

This app is not working, The app randomly "adding" products to the list. A waste of time! Worst experience with this plugin!!!
Check your "Shopping Behavior Analysis" from Google Analytics if you want to see real stats.

Loyal Build
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
DevelsAdvocate replied November 18, 2019

CartActivity does not generate false data; we have no incentive to do so.

CartActivity shows you data that was sent from Shopify. Shopify does not block bots from using online stores.

August 28, 2018

Really cool app overall, shows lots of details about customer journey. One thing I dislike is that it sometimes shows previous orders (from months ago) as new orders. I can overlook it but a bit annoying.

The Wknd Edit
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 15, 2018

We use this app quite a bit and it does provide good insight. For example if we see an item being added to cart alot without purchases, we would generally do a discount and that tends to do the trick. We would recommend.

Gifts Are Blue
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
September 26, 2017

One of the most frequent apps we use. It helps us check what people are adding to cart so we know which products to prioritize more. So far has been great for us.

Mandala 7
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 15, 2017

It is not giving actual activity. It is giving some fabricated information which is actually not there.

Indiaz Trends
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
DevelsAdvocate replied November 17, 2019

I’m sorry you felt that way, but Shopify support did verify that those were real activities.

August 8, 2017

This is the app on our store we use the most (besides background activity apps). We check customer behavior in real-time, and use the app to alert us to abnormal checkout activity, specifically if we see cart activity without checkouts. The app works as advertised and we recommend.

Rag Bone Bindery
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 19, 2017

This app is one of the best because it allows you to track every item added to carts. It is a great help in determining why and when customers are leaving carts abandoned.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com