Cart Activity

Cart Activity

by Devels Advocates LLP

see everything

Loyal Build

This app is not working, The app randomly "adding" products to the list. A waste of time! Worst experience with this plugin!!!
Check your "Shopping Behavior Analysis" from Google Analytics if you want to see real stats.

November 18, 2019

CartActivity does not generate false data; we have no incentive to do so.

CartActivity shows you data that was sent from Shopify. Shopify does not block bots from using online stores.

The Wknd Edit

Really cool app overall, shows lots of details about customer journey. One thing I dislike is that it sometimes shows previous orders (from months ago) as new orders. I can overlook it but a bit annoying.

Gifts Are Blue

We use this app quite a bit and it does provide good insight. For example if we see an item being added to cart alot without purchases, we would generally do a discount and that tends to do the trick. We would recommend.

Mandala 7

One of the most frequent apps we use. It helps us check what people are adding to cart so we know which products to prioritize more. So far has been great for us.

Indiaz Trends

It is not giving actual activity. It is giving some fabricated information which is actually not there.

November 17, 2019

I’m sorry you felt that way, but Shopify support did verify that those were real activities.

Rag Bone Bindery

This is the app on our store we use the most (besides background activity apps). We check customer behavior in real-time, and use the app to alert us to abnormal checkout activity, specifically if we see cart activity without checkouts. The app works as advertised and we recommend.

Welcome Home Decor And More

This app is one of the best because it allows you to track every item added to carts. It is a great help in determining why and when customers are leaving carts abandoned.

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Next Day Batteries

A must have for anyone who is just starting out on shopify! 5/5

Barnaby Co

Great app - really quick to install and easy to use. Would be good if it remembered your login details on relevant devices to stop having to log in frequently but apart from that, no complaints!

101 Watch

I have experience with this app from my previous shop. Easy to install and a bit deeper view into my cart activities. I install it again into our new online store.

Previous 1 3