Cart Activity

Cart Activity

by Devels Advocates LLP

see everything

101 Watch

I have experience with this app from my previous shop. Easy to install and a bit deeper view into my cart activities. I install it again into our new online store.

Artark

Great app that works brilliantly. Good support and provides important insights into customers interests. Thanks!

artark.com.au

Hoa Cam

Fantastic app. It gives us great insight into which products people are interested in. A must for every shop.

Mjn Safety Signs

This app is absolutely super and a must for all users. I'm really surprised that it isn't a Shopify feature.

Abandoned cart on Shopify only shows the lost order if the user has entered their email address. For us that was too late! It was interesting for us to know what was being added and particularly abandoned. We then made some changes on our website to reflect what we saw on this app.

You can see where the user is from, what they are adding, when they are checking out etc. Very valuable.

Skin Care By Suzie

Very nice app, A great deal of information, I gave it 4 starts only because it did not have "Live Monitoring" A very easy work around was to add a "Tab Refresh" Chrome extension so it would refresh the page every couple of minutes. I am also testing the email function, Although that is nice it does generate a lot of emails. .

Arcadia Online

Superb from all aspects, this apps capabilities is something truly lacking in the Shopify Admin. The most important aspect of any online store is its checkout etc. The service was great and I also valued the feedback I received with regards to aspects on out site...it clearly showed an interest in our business. Highly recommend, thanks Choonkeat :)

Kit Out My Office - Next Day Office Furniture, Buy Online

While it's nice to know who is buying what via 101 different apps that are out there to give you such info and then there's the apps and even Shopify themselves who show you via the dashboard your 'added to basket' and 'cart abandonment' rates - what is still missing is - what are the products added to basket, but then didn't go any further?

This app answers just that!

Used for over a week now and it's already helping us in more ways that I even thought. Not only is it showing that there's a few key lines that keep getting added, but not going any further, but it's also helping us from a support situation as we can see what customers are adding to the basket, while we talk to them on the phone!

This is one of the few 'MUST HAVE' apps that I will now always use.

IF I was to be picky and have anything even slightly negative to say, it would be that it could do with a better dashboard/more in-depth breakdown stats.

The Little Betty Store

Great app for helping merchant to do analysis on potential customer's buying behaviour.

PGE online

This is a great app. I just wish it had an alert or notification that lets you know when an item is added or removed. If it did that. this would be awesome

Volunteer Supply Company

To me this is the greatest app I have ever had. I can't say enough good things about it. As we are a highly specialized company the insight this app gives us as to what customers are actually looking at buying and putting in the cart is INVALUABLE to me.