Ada Cart Button Effects

Ada Cart Button Effects

by Ada Development

Easy to use Add To Cart button styling and animations

Petrhomb

It has issues. After I installed the app and after I pressed the add to cart button, my products weren't added to the cart instantly, I needed to reload the page for it to show up in the cart.

April 26, 2019

Hi Petrhomb,

It appears this has been an issue unrelated to this app. We confirmed that, after you uninstalled the app, the issue was still there.

Massivebest

Awesome app, just what i was looking for!

Kdostore.com

Better Home Shop

Very easy to edit. It has more features than the paid apps that do the same thing. Glad I found this free one.

Gamers247

Im sure this app would be great for some people however be warned it modifies your live theme instantly and there is no revert button. We had to roll back the theme directly after uninstall.

April 26, 2019

Hey Gamers247,

We've added an "Enable" button to the app so you can enable/disable the app as you see fit.

Also, we make sure that reverting actually happens, even if you uninstall the app while it's enabled.

Shelbybrotherslimited

This FREE app is one of the most powerful tools I can use on my store! Thanks to all team and keep improving it guys! Maybe you can make it more powerful and add an upgrade level...?

I recommend this app!

Great job!

Karibo Shop

Awesome! I simply love it! It animates the page. I recommend it!

Tiashop De

Great App. works well. easy setup

Madera Ph

Wow! Does the job and it's nice. I recommend the app to everyone! Draw your customer's attention to the cart button