Ada CTA: Cart Button Animation

Ada CTA: Cart Button Animation

$0.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 1, 2022

This is an excellent app with a large catchy button that reminds a hesitant customer to HIT that BUY button. I love it. We made sales after a stagnant few days just after installing the button. The service provider is very responsive to all of my queries and very courteous and helpful which is a bonus. The code does not slow down your store in any way and helps you get more sales. I highly recommend this app for every store owner to download.

Hair & Beauty Canada
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 27, 2020

Muy buena app, es efectiva, fácil de instalar y el soporte técnico es excelente.

Universalium
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 7, 2020

This app adds excitement and uniqueness to my store, highlighting an important button and making it noticeable to increase conversion. Customer service is very efficient, too! Definitely a must-have for every e-commerce store!

Cutie Patootie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 23, 2019

The app works as expected and the interface is very easy to use, without a lot of bells and whistles.

I had to have the app customized and a developer of the app did not let me down. He optimized it for my Debut theme and it works just fine.

The animation in the button is a great marketing tool to catch the attention of an interested buyer. The animator also lets them know immediately what button to push if they want to buy the product.

I would recommend this app over all the other apps that do the same thing.

True African Art
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 10, 2018

It has issues. After I installed the app and after I pressed the add to cart button, my products weren't added to the cart instantly, I needed to reload the page for it to show up in the cart.

Petrhomb
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Ada Apps replied April 26, 2019

Hi Petrhomb,

It appears this has been an issue unrelated to this app. We confirmed that, after you uninstalled the app, the issue was still there.

May 22, 2018

Awesome app, just what i was looking for!

Kdostore.com

Massivebest
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 19, 2018

Very easy to edit. It has more features than the paid apps that do the same thing. Glad I found this free one.

Better Home Shop
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 22, 2018

Im sure this app would be great for some people however be warned it modifies your live theme instantly and there is no revert button. We had to roll back the theme directly after uninstall.

Gamers247
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Ada Apps replied April 26, 2019

Hey Gamers247,

We've added an "Enable" button to the app so you can enable/disable the app as you see fit.

Also, we make sure that reverting actually happens, even if you uninstall the app while it's enabled.

March 18, 2018

This FREE app is one of the most powerful tools I can use on my store! Thanks to all team and keep improving it guys! Maybe you can make it more powerful and add an upgrade level...?

I recommend this app!

Great job!

Shelbybrotherslimited
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 15, 2018

Awesome! I simply love it! It animates the page. I recommend it!

Karibo Shop