About Cart Saver
What is Cart Saver?
Cart Saver allows your customers to save any number of carts for later purchase. Saved carts can also be viewed in your Shopify admin and from there turned into draft orders.
- Add titles to saved carts
- Easily add items to the cart to order them again and again
- View saved carts in the admin
- Create draft orders from carts in one click
- Track all draft orders related to a saved cart
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits to adding this functionality to your store.
It's great for customers that are preparing large orders that they need to come back to. Losing the cart adds friction to the buying experience, give them the assurance that it will be there when they get back.
Now imagine a customer that is confused about an order. They save what they have in their cart and a member of your sales team can easily collaborate with them on what they have. Not only that, but they can turn it into a draft order to easily change details, add discounts, and close the sale. How's that for customer service?
Still not sure?
We offer a 14 day trial period. Cancel any time before the trial ends and you won't be charged.
Pricing 14-day free trial
All Cart Saver functionality with a max of 500 saved carts per month.
All Cart Saver functionality with a max of 2,000 saved carts per month.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.