Cart Saver

Cart Saver

by Activated Apps LLC

Save carts for future purchase

testing.site123

Amazing functionality and customer service!
They had this app set up on 2 stores for me with no issues and customized the placement for me! I definitely reccommend this to be used for pulling orders and saving carts!

Green Forest Cabinets

We were very skeptical at first, after trying soooo many apps that promised similar performance but this is the only one we found that actually lets customers save SEVERAL different jobs (wishlists) WITH quantities for each product. Perfect for wholesale and manufacturing stores with customers that have routine, large orders. saving the job empties the cart, beautiful. send the whole job to the cart while keeping the job saved, beautiful. Install was a breeze and we also receive quick responses from support about customizing. For us, its worth it.

Evangeline Specialties

We are using this app to generate draft orders for items that require shipping to be quoted before completing the order. With a unique tag the checkout is replaced by "submit for quote". This allows us to add the freight cost and then email the customer to complete the order. Support has been very helpful and added integration for the app Advanced Product Options. www.evangelinespecialties.com

Wisdom Supply Co.

I am using this app to allow our customers to save orders and to help us save, store and track orders on our end. It has been hugely useful for us and the customer support team has been wonderful with resolving our questions in a timely and professional manner! I look forward to future developments of this app to integrate in our store!

MACKEENE

For now, i can't make it work, but i m sure it is a really good tool when you have b2b clients in order to save order as draft from the front end